Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I dare ya!
    Cracked one open after the first try, feels very weird:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

votecounts wrote: »

Have a few more and then back to bed after the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Have a few more and then back to bed after the match.
    That could be a plan as I have to head in town later to watch the UTD Game other wise I'll be struggling:D

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Bedside. Me poor head. I’m getting too old for these shenanigans. The thoughts of the “bus” home (“bus” is a slight exaggeration!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Wonder if you'll understand it just the touch of your hand behind a closed door...

Morning all,

It's a grey one this morning 14C

Kitchenside with coffee about to get the grill going not watching egg ball :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside but thinking of brewing another coffee .

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside but thinking of brewing another coffee .

Milk with one sugar please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting in the kitchen which is like mayhem central at the minute , listening to rebel songs blasting from next door neighbours while they're shoeing horses...
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Dublin Airport, delayed flight.. doing my best to avoid the inevitable and going for pints :D

Dublin Airport, delayed flight.. doing my best to avoid the inevitable and going for pints :D

Go for one and enjoy !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll make for you brother sephers, Do you take Milk and sugar?

Ahh cheers brother tedo, I don't take milk or sugar though in mine .

Well the airline forced your hand so you have no choice but to now dave.....

:pac:

Ahh cheers brother tedo, I don't take milk or sugar though in mine .

If I make it really badly, you won't ask me to do it again.

Mam, Seph I like how you guys think! :)

Deffo have one Dave, and seeing as the flight is delayed, if you keep the receipt, you might be able to claim it as expenses from the airline.

Mam, Seph I like how you guys think! :)

You're heading off somewhere nice , so feck it , start the day with a cold one , why not , enjoy the little things !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You're heading off somewhere nice , so deck it , start the day with a cold one , why not , enjoy the little things !

Heed mam's wise words dave :pac:

Just as I get my pint the plane is called! Skulled! And sure I may as well have a couple on the plane now! That’s the day sorted! Will have to get the brain in order later for work tomorrow!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just do it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just as I get my pint the plane is called! Skulled! And sure I may as well have a couple on the plane now! That’s the day sorted! Will have to get the brain in order later for work tomorrow!! :D

Had 3 pints, swifty bottle and now all calmed..gonna have a couple of small cans on board...
    Land in Spain with that happy, buzzy feeling, the sun will be shining and I wont give a damn...

4Ad wrote: »
    Had 3 pints, swifty bottle and now all calmed..gonna have a couple of small cans on board...
    Land in Spain with that happy, buzzy feeling, the sun will be shining and I wont give a damn...

Ya know what, I’m a divil for whiskey on planes! No idea why, I never drink it ordinarily! I’m heading down to Lisbon, looks like the weather is crackin! I haven’t been before but my Dad gave me a couple of places to go suss! Enjoy Spain! And all the plane beers :D

• Advertisement

4ad and Dave , enjoy your trips :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Breakfastside. Serious lack of fresh croissants in the house:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Bedside watching last night’s strictly. Happy Sunday All!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    4ad and Dave , enjoy your trips :D

Will do Mam! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Drinking tea and letting someone's nonsense go over my head. Thank feck It's nearly Monday.
    I'm practically a Buddhist now after this weekend. Breathe...!

No exciting plans at all but That's intentional as I like plenty of home time in between.

The guns are going off in the background. Early in the day for it. Duck shooting season.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I can't help it but I want TONGA to win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

votecounts wrote: »

I did the same, still only on second one but do you know what it's a lovely feeling having a few beers on a Sunday morning :D watching the Eng/Tonga match now. Had a bit of toast and tea earlier but the beers have given me an appetite so going to put on a fry presently.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Second match and second feed. Waffles with melted red cheddar and toast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside still playing catch-up workwise. I was temporarily getting jealous of all you having an early cold one, and heading to warmer climes, until I remembered I'm off on holiers next week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement