Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just wondering has anyone heard anything from Jenna James lately ?
    She hasn't posted in a while .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone heard anything from Jenna James lately ?
    She hasn't posted in a while .

I was thinking that Mam, I miss her posts about her love of horror movies :)

Happy fecking Friday to me alright, on a good note got my Westlife tickets :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Laundry. Yuk!

Fathom wrote: »
    Laundry. Yuk!

Is that beside the pool? ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake a few hours doing work admin. For free.. Grr. Anyway time to ditch that and get lazy..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Autosport wrote: »
    Is that beside the pool? ;)
    Pool later. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside having a pint of Carlsberg, lovely evening

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

There's a mighty wind blowing here. I love the sound of the wind and look forward to a great sleep thanks to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Usual Friday night restaurant. Trying to avoid making a pig of myself.

Have a trip down the west tomorrow that I could do without. But needs must ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It is windy out, nice I must say. Just got a bowl of snack food so that's dinner sorted, sossies and chicken wings and prawns..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

This is turning into Favour Friday ... I’m on Favour #5. Why can’t I say NO?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,347 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside dying. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Shopside momentarily buying a euromillions ticket, very few chances to be in with a shot of 190 million, hope it wins and it's champagne all round:D
    Now back to the pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What a fabulous day it was!

Did the groceries and met old friends for coffee afterwards. Cut the lawn and sat enjoying the garden in the sun.

Stuffed after a fine dinner and planning a night of letter writing and a couple of long cold drinks.

Taxi side - heading into town for "culture night" (aka beers)
    Gorgeous day, took the afternoon off and walked and people watched.

Yikes what's up?.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Out on the ocean waves! Made it on to the boat, didn’t have to go up the ramp so got away with the extra weight in the car.
    A bit rocky but supposed to calm down in a while. Just having a glass of wine to keep the holidays going for a bit longer... so glad the forecast at home is good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside just woke up from a nap.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Out on the ocean waves! Made it on to the boat, didn’t have to go up the ramp so got away with the extra weight in the car.
    A bit rocky but supposed to calm down in a while. Just having a glass of wine to keep the holidays going for a bit longer... so glad the forecast at home is good.

Safe travels poochie, the cat will be delighted you're home :3.

What's up LER?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Safe travels poochie, the cat will be delighted you're home :3.

Can’t wait to see her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Just ate my dinner. I'm nicely full. Cuppa and a bar of chocolate up next, maybe a sneaky glass of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

What a fabulous day it was!

Did the groceries and met old friends for coffee afterwards. Cut the lawn and sat enjoying the garden in the sun.

Stuffed after a fine dinner and planning a night of letter writing and a couple of long cold drinks.

Did the groceries too. Getting at the lawn mower tomorrow. Not much to cut as the growth has really slowed down. A few cold ones now and late steak dinner.
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    Taxi side - heading into town for "culture night" (aka beers)
    Gorgeous day, took the afternoon off and walked and people watched.

You lucky thing Cali. Would love to be heading for beers in a place that's lively as in a city and not a small town with nearly busy pubs and dead streets.

Currently at the tech desk and working on personal stuff going back years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Outta here guys! Gonna watch Rambo 3 with a nice quiet dinner and Bainne for the oul wash down.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Outta here guys! Gonna watch Rambo 3 with a nice quiet dinner and Bainne for the oul wash down.:D

Enjoy G , Rambo is good !

Not long back in , shattered at this point , time to take it easy for the rest of the night .

Leggy , are you ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Watching a brilliant Fleetwood Mac doc on bbc4. Like a pig in sh!te here. :D

One tired Auto here and have to do it all again tomorrow :(

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You lucky thing Cali. Would love to be heading for beers in a place that's lively as in a city and not a small town with nearly busy pubs and dead streets.

Home again - having a wee nightcap.
    Culture night was great - we did a quick stroll around the National Gallery then went for some beers and tapas. Was nice to see so many people out and about and enjoying the city. And oddly cool to be in the gallery after dark. They had live Spanish musicians who inspired our eats!

Dublin can really be a head wreck: on the grey days the city can close in on you, the traffic is awful and blah blah blah. Sometimes seems like I spend half of my life here wishing I was back in the US and then half my time in the US wishing I was back in Dublin. But then every now and then - like today - she plays a total blinder and the people are so funny and wild and crazy that for a while I'm convinced it could be the best place on earth!

Looking admiringly at my lovely dog on the rug. He looks a bit like Falcor from the neverending story but handsomer! :D he's such a lovely boy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

It was a beautiful day but I see there are threats of bad weather approaching, I hate that, can't we not enjoy the few days of this Indian Summer? Anyway got a puncture today (car did) what a pain that was. The tire completely blew out too, and I was happy to be on a quiet stretch of road at the time. Repaired and back on the road and better than getting it in the rainy season. Off on a short break next week, much needed.

Ifevera I know, I have two handsome dogs and one has that look, just cute and kind of henson puppety. :) (in a good way)

I should head to the leaba now. Night everyone.

• Advertisement

Pretzill wrote:
    It was a beautiful day but I see there are threats of bad weather approaching, I hate that, can't we not enjoy the few days of this Indian Summer? Anyway got a puncture today (car did) what a pain that was. The tire completely blew out too, and I was happy to be on a quiet stretch of road at the time. Repaired and back on the road and better than getting it in the rainy season. Off on a short break next week, much needed.

Glad to hear you're okay. A tyre blowout is in the lap of the gods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement