Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2020/2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Long way to go but is it strange such a highly thought of horse had begun his campaign relatively early? Was first entered to run early August Iirc.

Horses that win their maiden in kilbeggan do not win supremes unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Can understand the early start, horse been off for so long, trying to get some experience into him. Softly softly approach probably right and assume plan was to have a nice break then to the Christmas racing.
    Didnt jump a hurdle yesterday, not sure why JK didnt dropped him in behind. Interesting to see what happens, maybe he's simply not as good as we all thought.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Tear up the docket slats

I'm reaching big time 😂.

Can cash out for no loss.

Ballymore will suit him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 The Hoarse Whisperer

Makes me think of Delta Work last year although that was over fences. Out early in the season at Down Royal and looked a very poor jumper of fences. Then returned a few months later and won two Grade 1s on the bounce and looked a very different beast. However flopped then again at Cheltenham for some reason. Long campaign maybe I dunno

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It looks like the race was too competitive for him.

I never like it when they get niggles and don't turn up for a season, not good.

He is still only 20/1 AP for the supreme, nonsense.

He could still turn put to be an overpriced and over hyped average horsie. Who has he beaten?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Goshen back out tomorrow on the flat at Haydock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Fusil Raffles likes a fence

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Thyme Hill stays hurdling and goes Wetherby for West Yorkshire hurdle end of Oct.

Willie apparently got the new mares chase in the back of mind for Benie according to Rich Ricci and is worth a risk at 14/1 because if announced public it will be 9/2 im sure.

• Advertisement

Lads, I am positively giddy at the imminent return of big name jump's horses again
    GIDDY I AM!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

Has anyone started the Cheltenham count down thread yet?!

Coneygree wrote: »
    Has anyone started the Cheltenham count down thread yet?!

I have... Will have a look for it

Slattsy wrote: »
    Princess Zoe for the Mares Novice @ 20/1

Backed her for this race a few weeks ago for this race. Trainer has already said her owner wants to go down this route, so we know its the plan and also he might aim her at the Cadran, a Group One, so he knows she's a good un. I see she's as short as 10/1 in places, but 16s still available.

Reason i'm posting is that she goes again tonight in Galway. If she wins this well, against an Oaks second in Ennistymon, i think she will shorten massively. Has been backed off the boards so she appears to well fancied to go in again. And to be perfectly honest, even if she doesnt win tonight i still think she'll win at Cheltenham :)

Must be huge chance she doesn't go to Cheltenham after that. Some tool.

Into 6s now and can cash out for a profit but might let some bets go and hope she turns up.. Great to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

I would be absolutely amazed if she ever saw a hurdle now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

I'm told Shewearsitwell of the mullins yard is an absolute machine and to back it for the mares novice. Runs tomorrow in the first at tipperary and should win. Don't shoot the messenger

Andrew00 wrote: »
    I'm told Shewearsitwell of the mullins yard is an absolute machine and to back it for the mares novice. Runs tomorrow in the first at tipperary and should win. Don't shoot the messenger

Always shoot the messenger. Do you not know this place by now?!

lemush wrote: »
    I would be absolutely amazed if she ever saw a hurdle now.

I know. ****ing great bet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Cash out Slattsy, not a hope in hell a Group 1 winning flat mare goes over hurdles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Saint Roi back out at Tipp

Johner wrote: »
    Cash out Slattsy, not a hope in hell a Group 1 winning flat mare goes over hurdles.

I know I know. Let a man dream Johner!!

Johner wrote: »

Ordinarily I would agree, but Tony Mullins would sell his mother for a Cheltenham winner
    He has also frequently said Cheltenham is the plan for Zoe
    Keep that docket Sluttsy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭hawaii501

I'd cash out anyway.

Sure he mentioned a go at the Arc and all yesterday for 2021 as she is improving that much. No way would he risk a group 1 winner for a mares novice at Cheltenham. Well I would hope not, sorry Slattsy :)

Emitom starts chasing at Uttoxeter Beginners chase 2.46.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Machine

She done that very well. Never came out of 1st gear by the looks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Shewearsitwell very impressive there at Tipp.
    Had been told about her for the Mares Novice Hurdle at Cheltenham this morning but forgot to back it. Price gone now......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Pogue eile wrote: »
    Really fancy shewearsitwell for this myself and have been backing it for weeks, Mullins very keen on her and couldn't have done more in her bumper win.
    maximo31 wrote: »
    Shewearsitwell very impressive there at Tipp.
    Had been told about her for the Mares Novice Hurdle at Cheltenham this morning but forgot to back it. Price gone now......

I told ye 2 months ago!!

Have her at 20's, 16s and 12s - She is still value at 6's from what I have been told.

• Advertisement

Well done, great when you get the value. Hopefully she makes it there.

Advertisement