Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betpack.com

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 drbeatz

Your account number or username does the job!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Not doing too bad on the poker on it but im not grinding, i dont want to get burnt out like last year.

just got a new Registration Code BB000

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

I am finding it difficult to withdraw funds from my account. They tell me I need ID, yet they will let me deposit.

radiofreak wrote: »
    I am finding it difficult to withdraw funds from my account. They tell me I need ID, yet they will let me deposit.

That's the same with every online bookie.

• Advertisement

drbeatz wrote: »
    That's the same with every online bookie.

With every other bookie they will suspend your account until you provides Id.

Madness the way betpack.com will take my money but won't let me withdraw.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

It's a rule imposed on them by regulators. They, and every other bookie, would much rather not have to get these documents from you as it costs them in terms of salaries for support staff and hassle for their customers.

chompdown wrote: »
    It's a rule imposed on them by regulators. They, and every other bookie, would much rather not have to get these documents from you as it costs them in terms of salaries for support staff and hassle for their customers.

Regulators. What's that?

Advertisement