Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Betpack.com

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

There isn't a cashcard, you just say it to the staff in the shop. Be sure to have your account number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

The Walsho wrote: »
    There isn't a cashcard, you just say it to the staff in the shop. Be sure to have your account number.

OK and does the money go into your account immediately? And you do the same withdrawing I presume?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

make sure you have a photo id

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Thinking of signing up in the next hour, had anyone got a promo code for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭YipYipU

Yup, try TU219

This has got to be the worst site ever, the site is so slow and i could not get a bet on as the betslip did not load up, ive been on many betting sites but this one looks like a betting site from 1994, gonna get my free bet and then close my account.

Forgot to mention when i rang about the website they said try it on internet explorer instead of google chrome and sure enough the betslip does come up on ie, but if they think im gonna load ie everytime i want to bet with them:mad:, a shoddy shoddy effort of a website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,773 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The site let me open an account on the phone but it wont let me bet on the phone.
    When I rang them the CS person (third one as they kept passing me on) told me the site doesnt support mobile. When I asked her how was I able to open the a/c through mobile so? her reply was 'You must be a very clever man'. Needless to say Ive never used the account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,773 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I presume its a coincidence but they sent me a survey today asking how they could improve their service.
    Hope they read my answers :-S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

The Walsho wrote: »

I can't find the account number. How do you find it or is it the Call Centre Acc num?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 drbeatz

Your account number or username does the job!

Not doing too bad on the poker on it but im not grinding, i dont want to get burnt out like last year.

just got a new Registration Code BB000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 154 ✭✭radiofreak

I am finding it difficult to withdraw funds from my account. They tell me I need ID, yet they will let me deposit.

radiofreak wrote: »
    I am finding it difficult to withdraw funds from my account. They tell me I need ID, yet they will let me deposit.

That's the same with every online bookie.

• Advertisement

drbeatz wrote: »
    That's the same with every online bookie.

With every other bookie they will suspend your account until you provides Id.

Madness the way betpack.com will take my money but won't let me withdraw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

It's a rule imposed on them by regulators. They, and every other bookie, would much rather not have to get these documents from you as it costs them in terms of salaries for support staff and hassle for their customers.

chompdown wrote: »
    It's a rule imposed on them by regulators. They, and every other bookie, would much rather not have to get these documents from you as it costs them in terms of salaries for support staff and hassle for their customers.

Regulators. What's that?

Advertisement