Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Discrimination seems to only apply to women.

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

jmayo wrote: »
    I would say most of it is unreported.
    I have seen where someone complained about a technician and the fact they were never there, especially during the likes of Cheltenham festival.
    Lo and behold that guy never got any service from any of the techs as he was seen as troublesome and a snitch.
    And it didn't help the tech in question had a relative in charge.

So if you make complains about techs you life can be made very difficult and you will be the one at the bottom of the list for any service.

Most students I would guess just want to get a good degree with good results and just get to hell out of there.

BTW has anyone followed the case of the lesbian feminist professor in NY university who was found to be sexually harassing her male gay student ?

Now the big rub is that a whole host of female academics have leaped to her defense and have attacked the victim.

Now I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot how it would go down if male academics leaped to a male professors defense ?

Speaking as an Atleti fan that is grounds for divorce. :mad:

Not that my team will ever get to the CL final but still - definitely grounds!!

She's a stunner though and he's punching well above so I think that explains a lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,462 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Way to miss the point there.

He was emailed individually as all were.
    Didn't like that, though he had failed heavily.
    Bounced up and argued with me.
    Went to see Tutor - threatened her.
    Came back with three pals and surrounded me.

I guess I missed the point because you said: Qatari students (plural) cannot be called to a meeting (singular) by a woman to discuss academic performance.

Advertisement