Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So whos drunk? Its been christmas for 61 minutes, whats taking you so long?

Options
  • 25-12-2007 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭

Ramble ramble ramble. 1 week ban.

Anyone else go out drinking for xmas eve, only to be turfed out of the bar at 11:59? Damn annoying.

Merry Christmas. (fúck political correctness) (right up the árse) (wooo)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Been dribnking all day solid. Im already hfairly drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i've had a few. came home and it seems i forgot to turn off the computer. lucky boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

No drinks here til Stephen's Day. I prefer to drive round to various people Christmas Eve/Day. Yeah I know, I'm a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

i cant muster the will to drink,there are bulmers cans downstairs yet i reach for the coke. I d like some southern comfort and coke because im a girl like that hush you boards

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Luckily I've booze at the house so I can keep my buzz going well through my sleep phaze and into the morning. Nothing like playing with toys while drunk.

^^ gotta say I'm partial to the SoCo and coke myself. (I was near americans this summer)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mildly drunk. Had a few pints of heineken, and some leftover pints of bud were put in front of me. I decided not to drink 'thaT ****E'. MANAGED TO FIND A CHIPPER IN THIS SMALL TOWN OF LESS THAN 4000 TGHAT WAS OPEN, LET ALONE DID GARKLIC AND CHEESE CHIPS, BUT I FOUND ONE. yIPPEE FOR ME!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

been boozing all evening, not drunk tho, I think that's a bad sign that I've become immune ;)

Merry Christmas all!

Mildly drunk. Had a few pints of heineken, and some leftover pints of bud were put in front of me. I decided not to drink 'thaT ****E'. MANAGED TO FIND A CHIPPER IN THIS SMALL TOWN OF LESS THAN 4000 TGHAT WAS OPEN, LET ALONE DID GARKLIC AND CHEESE CHIPS, BUT I FOUND ONE. yIPPEE FOR ME!!!

Acidently hit caps lock some?

Fúck id love some garlic chips right about now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

So far this eve I've imbibed 3/4 quarters of a bottle of Cuba's finest rum :D

Feliz Navidad !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Pissed outa me face....savage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Well after a drink fueled w/e (xmas party friday ,recovery session sunday) I woke up with the makings of a f*cking headcold this morning which has developed over the day into a right bastard. So I'm downing the paracetamols and dispirins, sucking Lockets and trying to keep warm with lots of tea....might have a few hot whiskeys tomorrow but I had some driving to do tonight so I just stayed off it all. Cold beer just doesn't do it for me when I have a headcold. Stupid poxy germs...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

not drunk but have had a few JD's nice thing about christmas is you get thoughtful gifts :p.

on an ordinary night i would make a sizeable dent into the 2litre botte but i'm just god damn too bored to be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

drunkish couldave stayed longer but decided ti go home merry christmas everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Ah yes, caps lock beside the 'A,' notably the 'a' in "thaT." Hate it when that happens!
    Although I do admire your effort at pressing shift to get a capital Y for yippee, only to be deceived by your caps lock! Good show, an A for effort anyway!

Also, you probably noticed all the caps before posting but said, in true semi-drunk fashion, "sure fcuk it, they'll know what i mean!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Had a few drinks throughout the day, not drunk though.

Bar sucked tonight, packed out & music blaring for no apparent reason.
    It's not a nightclub, but the decibel levels were similar to one.

masseyno9 wrote: »
    Ah yes, caps lock beside the 'A,' notably the 'a' in "thaT." Hate it when that happens!
    Although I do admire your effort at pressing shift to get a capital Y for yippee, only to be deceived by your caps lock! Good show, an A for effort anyway!

Also, you probably noticed all the caps before posting but said, in true semi-drunk fashion, "sure fcuk it, they'll know what i mean!"

Oi! I pointed out their drunken accident first!

^trying my best to appear slightly sober

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I had a few bottles earlier but I'm still sober. :(

I had a few bottles earlier but I'm still sober. :(

Have some more! Wooo!

*takes off t-shirt to a less than appreciative audience*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

i couldnt be more drunk if i tried, proud i'm actually able to type this.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

TPD wrote: »
    Oi! I pointed out their drunken accident first!

^trying my best to appear slightly sober

I apologise if it appeared as though i was stealing your thunder, I was merely explaining it clearly for our more inebriated readers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

TPD wrote: »
    Have some more! Wooo!

*takes off t-shirt to a less than appreciative audience*

The rest of them might not appreciate it but I do. Keep dancing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I've had a few drinks but am nowhere near drunk. Had a nice night though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

iv ben drin,kog since 3 days proior an di got chep nkocnoff vokda that is doing ther stuff for me noiw. 25 a bottle? you m,ust be mad? 2l of the stuff man not to mentiom the drugs man, the drugbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I'm stinkin drunk!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Drunkennness is the only thing that makes me forget about all the horrible things that are happening in the world, like the Iraq war and Katie Melua

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

My hands are warkm..,yep vodka ftwtbhqh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Giblet wrote: »
    iv ben drin,kog since 3 days proior an di got chep nkocnoff vokda that is doing ther stuff for me noiw. 25 a bottle? you m,ust be mad? 2l of the stuff man not to mentiom the drugs man, the drugbs

You should post your phone number again and see what happens.
    J.S. Pill wrote: »
    Drunkennness is the only thing that makes me forget about all the horrible things that are happening in the world, like the Iraq war and Katie Melua

If you managed to string this sentence together, quite well also, then you are not drunk enough by a long, long shot.
    Plz PM Terry for advice on how to kick it up a notch, or perhaps try to get Giblets phone number for advice on mixing drugs and drink to have a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

08poopoopoo

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Sober :(

[edit :)]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Giblet wrote: »
    08poopoopoo

Is that yore ma?

Advertisement