Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ariana Grande - 3arena Sept 22nd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

It's like many I suppose but it would make Christmas for my 2 little girls to get tickets to Ariana. A code would be much appreciated down here in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dubsfan

I would be very grateful if anyone has a fan club presale code I didn’t receive my one. Not a 3 presale as they are all gone this is a fan club presale for people who purchased merchandise etc. I’d be forever grateful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

dubsfan wrote: »
    I would be very grateful if anyone has a fan club presale code I didn’t receive my one. Not a 3 presale as they are all gone this is a fan club presale for people who purchased merchandise etc. I’d be forever grateful

Mail the record label/fan email if you preordered/purchased the album and they'll send it out.

or check your junk mail, sometimes registers as junk.

I already did both haven’t heard anything back yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭sabrewulf

anyone has a code that is good for two tickets? Please DM. :)

I have two codes here. Used one of them to buy two Dublin tickets, so not sure if more can be purchased, but I believe two more are possible. Haven't tested the other code. PM me if you wanna try these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭ALS

[hi do you still have the other code , would be very grateful , thanks

quote="sabrewulf;108921653"]I have two codes here. Used one of them to buy two Dublin tickets, so not sure if more can be purchased, but I believe two more are possible. Haven't tested the other code. PM me if you wanna try these.[/quote]

Pm sent

CWF wrote: »
    Code can only be used once no matter how many tickets you purchased when used.

I believe the code I have used had been used to buy tickets in Holland before. There is a limit of 4 per code, but I'm not sure if this is 4 per city or 4 in total.
    I have shared the codes with the ones who PM'd me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Code can be used multiple times up until you have purchased the 4 ticket limit. No where does it state on the email that it is a one use code and nowhere does it state it cannot be used more than once etc for different cities etc.

sabrewulf wrote: »
    I have two codes here. Used one of them to buy two Dublin tickets, so not sure if more can be purchased, but I believe two more are possible. Haven't tested the other code. PM me if you wanna try these.

Could I have please I’ve sent you a pm

boyznoise wrote: »
    Code can be used multiple times up until you have purchased the 4 ticket limit. No where does it state on the email that it is a one use code and nowhere does it state it cannot be used more than once etc for different cities etc.

Have you got a spare one? I need two tickets

I believe the code I have used had been used to buy tickets in Holland before. There is a limit of 4 per code, but I'm not sure if this is 4 per city or 4 in total.
    I have shared the codes with the ones who PM'd me.

I pmd you didn’t get a code

codes resent. not sure why the PM did not get through the first time.

Is your inbox full?

• Advertisement

codes resent. not sure why the PM did not get through the first time.

Thank you it still doesn’t seem to be coming through I’m so stressed 😂😂

Multiple uses of the same code for the same event when the 4 ticket limit has been exceeded is very risky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Just as an aside ,all of the seats in the fan presale were upper tier .
    Not one was in the lower tier which is pretty disappointing.
    Probably being held back for Platinum/VIP .

• Registered Users Posts: 39 villamaria

Would love a code if you have! Tia

Zardoz wrote: »

Noticed this, l would say all off the lower is being held back for VIP/Platinum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Dumbo123

Anybody got a presale code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Also there's a large standing area taking up a lot of the lower tier section. Lower tier for an all seated event would be a lot bigger

Lower tier? Will they add row 1-20 seating for this one? Any source for this?

Lower tier? Will they add row 1-20 seating for this one? Any source for this?

Rows 21-32 is what I meant .
    Rows 1-20 are removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

It's amazing the number of people with less than 10 posts looking for presale codes.
    Surely it would make sense to give codes to people who have contributed something to the site/forums/threads instead of giving them to people who have just signed up?
    There's no feedback for any of these requests, in fact there's nothing stopping people signing up multiple times looking for codes and then getting loads of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Rows 21-32 is what I meant .
    Rows 1-20 are removed.

Block B, Row 30 (lower section) is the best available in the fan presale - I bought a ticket for that row through the presale. Other than that, all upper blocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

2nd date added.

Monday September 23rd!!

2nd date added.

Monday September 23rd!!

What a surprise ...

Does anyone know where block GA3 is?

Even the VIP ones do not show availability at the moment for either date.

EDIT: uh, ok, they just moved these into the platinum tier due to demand and ask for more money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

bromley52 wrote: »

Thats standing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

bromley52 wrote: »

its standing

GA3 and the seat numbers are just for crowd counting purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭snor

I have 2 seated fur the Monday night looking to change to standing if anyone’s interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭CWF

2nd date added.

Monday September 23rd!!

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭snor

CWF wrote: »
    Source?

I got tickets on Ticketmaster fir the Monday night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Tickets for the second night are already sold out too.....insane!

Mr rebel wrote: »
    Tickets for the second night are already sold out too.....insane!

Easy sell out when you only put about half the tickets on sale.

Easy sell out when you only put about half the tickets on sale.
    yep, plenty available for EUR 250 (rows 21-30) in the "platinum" section.

• Advertisement

yep, plenty available for EUR 250 (rows 21-30) in the "platinum" section.

Yip,Ticketmaster are a law unto themselves I'm afraid .
    Manipulating supply to increase demand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Mr rebel

Oops yeah forgot about the various “packages”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Yip,Ticketmaster are a law unto themselves I'm afraid .
    Manipulating supply to increase demand.

There's going top be at max a few 100 put on platinum
    The VIP tickets are something the performer has arranged and organised and ticketmaster just have to facilitate.

Touting is an issue, but this is one of if not the biggest pop gig of the year, with tickets going on sale a week before christmas, with high demand anyway!

It's easy to blame ticketmaster for this selling out, and they're an very very easy blame,

but in reality, just like the majority of quick sells that 'is all ticketmaster's fault', demand hugely outweighs supply.

I do actually appreciate that ticketmaster put the good seats officially up for sale for a higher price. I would never buy through a secondary market ticket site since the scam rate is so high, but I happily paid the VIP fee on TM to sit with my daughter in the front row for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 villamaria

Got two for the Sunday in Block H, can't believe the whole lower level are platinum. Anyway, in work so normal services can resume :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

I do actually appreciate that ticketmaster put the good seats officially up for sale for a higher price. I would never buy through a secondary market ticket site since the scam rate is so high, but I happily paid the VIP fee on TM to sit with my daughter in the front row for this one.

For 438.40euro you are on Santa's good list for sure.

Want to adopt a 30something when Muse announce their next gig?

I hope it's a great memory for the two of you :)

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    The VIP tickets are something the performer has arranged and organised and ticketmaster just have to facilitate.

Touting is an issue, but this is one of if not the biggest pop gig of the year, with tickets going on sale a week before christmas, with high demand anyway!

It's easy to blame ticketmaster for this selling out, and they're an very very easy blame,

but in reality, just like the majority of quick sells that 'is all ticketmaster's fault', demand hugely outweighs supply.

How do you know the allocations held back for platinum / vip etc what is your sources? Demand definitely outstrips demand for gigs such as this, however TM and the lack of transparency in the primary market are predominately to blame.

For 438.40euro you are on Santa's good list for sure.

Want to adopt a 30something when Muse announce their next gig?

I hope it's a great memory for the two of you :)

:D unfortunately I'm not rich either. This was a very rare exception for a hardcore fan daughter.

bennyl10 wrote: »

They may only sell a few hundred on Platinum but they hold back thousands so as to increase the demand so as people will panic buy Platinum and VIP.

Hardly any of the lower tier seats went on sale today and there were none in the presales either which leads me to believe that most of these have been held back .

Anyway I dont really care as I got tickets in the Presale ,I just dont like the way Ticketmaster are exploiting people .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Got one for my daughter for xmas on the Mon, I was online at the exact time they went up and I didn't even get a sniff of a Sun ticket, when it failed I clicked back and tried Monday expecting nothing, but was suitably surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Ordered VIP hot tickets, which were meant to come with some extras, like laminated tour pass and poster. Received tickets only today, no extras. Same for everyone else?

It will probably be shipped nearer the time or picked up at the venue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement