Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Days of used ticket stubs being collected almost at an end?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,013 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

MadYaker wrote: »
    I would like to know this as well but I suspect it’s not possible as TM are a shower of cnuts. I used a VPN to get on the Ticketmaster US site and it seems to be the same

So how are we supposed to know what gigs are on in March?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Wooderson

The Nal wrote: »

Emmm... the calendar? ;)

Wooderson wrote: »
    Emmm... the calendar? ;)

Its annoying though because eventually it goes to international artists again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Its annoying though because eventually it goes to international artists again.
    its TM. Straight up trash chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 formernyer

Check out Songkick. www.songkick.com

formernyer wrote: »
    Check out Songkick. www.songkick.com

Cheers yeah I use Songkick but it doesnt always have everything.

Can still use Ticketmaster but they've added needless admin now, having to reset the dates every calendar 3 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,488 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Cheers yeah I use Songkick but it doesnt always have everything.

Can still use Ticketmaster but they've added needless admin now, having to reset the dates every calendar 3 weeks.

I complained on twitter about this as I love to check comedy events and they're always announced 12 months (if not longer) out. Only way is to browse and then reselect the date where the browsing stops as you said.

It's absolutely stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

For the limited events returned issue the simplest fix is to use the Venue view. There doesn't appear to be a city/country view that I can find.

For example here is the 3 Arena:
    https://www.ticketmaster.ie/3Arena-tickets-Dublin/venue/197033

You can usually find this by clicking any event in a particular venue and go into the venue info bit and click on the venue name. Or you could try google something like
    site:ticketmaster.ie venue whelans

I did a bit of research into why this is and I reckon at some point they made a decision for the events shown to Irish customers to include UK ones as well (makes some sense) but there wasn't a change made to the API to limit the events by country so we've to share what is output between ourselves and the UK which is a 1:9 ratio of events.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Zardoz wrote: »
    I'm afraid the service charges are going up due to the Vat increase by the govt and no doubt this will be rounded up in the coming months.
    I see it now, 6.85 has become 7.15, fcuking scum.

I wonder how much they really get -since for years you were able to get some of the same tickets on outlets like tickets.ie for a mere fraction of that, free for box office collection. So obviously there is extra hidden charges if a much smaller operation, which must have far higher overheads per ticket sold, can survive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement