Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Nugget89

There was an email address to send proof of attendance to a few years back that I used, and they sent me back a code.
    Does anyone know what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gauralordon

Judes wrote: »
    Hi All,

Having had the best EP yet - my third year going - I'm definitely going back and therefore will be buying my 2019 tickets asap.

My query is "how" do you prove that you've been there for 3 years. The first 2 years an old friend now gone away, bought the tickets in her name from Ticketmaster at the end of last year I went to Ticketmaster Booth in Cork City to buy the tickets.

I have my wrist band from last weekend - but don't have wrist bands for 2016 and 2017 only the Lanyards with Programmes.

So "how" can I show that I am a loyal customer going for my 4th Festival?

I am clueless - was trying to figure it out on Ticketmaster site earlier and it said you had to be signed up for offers but every time I typed in my postal card it rejected me - I was on a UK site and couldn't get into an Irish one for this.

HELP would be much appreciated by those that know "all". Thanks, JUDES X

If you've any pics or Facebook or Instagram posts etc. from 2016 and 2017 they would suffice provided you either posted them or are tagged in them, and wearing something different or looking different (hair colour etc). Could chance sending them pictures of the lanyards with the programmes as well. This year I've screenshots of Facebook posts from 2016, 2017, a pic of all my wristbands, and a screenshot of the email I got last year with my discount code on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭dendof

Nugget89 wrote: »
    There was an email address to send proof of attendance to a few years back that I used, and they sent me back a code.
    Does anyone know what it is?

I just emailed customerservices@ticketmaster.ie with my pics
    They replied:
    Hi

Thank you for your email.

Your Loyalty code will be emailed after 6pm today.

Please check your junk trash and spam folders.

Fan Support

Fan Support

So hopefully that works to get code....

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭whelzer

just got code there now... wahoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah same, got the email just now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Stillill42

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah same, got the email just now

And so it begins. Where's mine? Eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Got mine too. Thinking of bringing the kids next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

From the email

General Information
    The highly anticipated festival lineup will be revealed soon.

Hahahahahahahahahahajaha

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭thebusher

Codes are out. Yes!!

Still get discounted price on installments?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

code going, first PM gets it.

gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Hey all just need a 3 or more code if anyone isn’t using this year. Will help you out with 3Plus presale if you need through the year.

I have a 1-2 code to give for someone needing it. I’ve been 3 times myself but bought on separate accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,526 ✭✭✭Stillill42

So what, everyone has their codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Once again, despite buying tickets through Ticketmaster for the past 5 or so years I just get sent a code for 2 or less Picnics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Once again, despite buying tickets through Ticketmaster for the past 5 or so years I just get sent a code for 2 or less Picnics :rolleyes:

This also happened to me? Any idea who to contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

griffdaddy wrote: »

I went with the email posted earlier on in this thread: customerservices@ticketmaster.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

griffdaddy wrote: »

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

i only got a '2 or less' offer, tickets on sale for €185, even though i've been to 6. has anyone got a 3 or more email? maybe '2 or less' is as good as they'll go this year. i don't blame tbh, that offer was for when EPs didn't sell out, now tickets are in high demand

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Peterd66

i only got a '2 or less' offer, tickets on sale for €185, even though i've been to 6. has anyone got a 3 or more email?

I got one for 3 thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

No codes emailed to me yet by TM as usual.

I'd love two x 3 or more codes if any are going unused. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Hey all just need a 3 or more code if anyone isn’t using this year. Will help you out with 3Plus presale if you need through the year.

I have a 1-2 code to give for someone needing it. I’ve been 3 times myself but bought on separate accounts

Have passed code on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

Hi also looking for a loyalty code for 3 or more please

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭sadie9

Looking for Codes as well, TM hasn't sent me anything so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Same as. Have mailed them my booking numbers from my account. That should work. Id say there will be busy staff in Ticketmaster tomorrow.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Mucker46

Yeah checked my ticketmaster account. I have two purchases on the ticketmaster account I use. I must have two others on my girlfriends account or from toutless. I would appreciate a code if going spare for the morning please. Thanks.

Try contacting TM to say girlfriend bought others as present for you and ask to combine. They are usually ok about things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Looking for 3 or more code if anyone has a spare. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

Got my loyalty offer for 3 previous trips 20 minutes ago...€165 for weekend. It's for before Sept 30th or if they sell out first in the conditions.
    Quote....

Three or More Picnics Loyalty Offer
    [size][font]

Electric Picnic returns to Stradbally Co. Laois from Friday 30 August to Sunday 1 September 2019.

In recognition of the fantastic support and the wonderful times that Electric Picnic and its followers have had together we'd like to reward our longstanding fans with a Loyalty Discount between Friday 7 September at 09:00 and Sunday 30 September at midnight.

You are receiving this email because we have a record that you purchased 3 or more previous Electric Picnics and are eligible to get your Weekend Camping tickets at an incredible price of €165.00 until Sunday 30 September.

To purchase your tickets at this amazing price please click Find Tickets at 09:00 on Friday 7 September and enter the code provided below on the Weekend Camping, Weekend Family or Instalments event to pick up your tickets.[/font][/size]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

From the email

General Information

Hahahahahahahahahahajaha

I saw that too. Do you think they might actually mean soon??? Imagine if they made an announcement before Christmas rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Yup, got mine.

Note: If you are using gmail it is in your promotions folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

recyclebin wrote: »
    From the email

General Information

Hahahahahahahahahahajaha

I saw that too. Do you think they might actually mean soon??? Imagine if they made an announcement before Christmas rofl
    They said that last year too! Soon...is within a year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

recyclebin wrote: »
    I saw that too. Do you think they might actually mean soon???

more chance of me being able to suck me own ...

Advertisement