Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Vs Bath 15th Dec 17:30 BT Sport 2

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Clegg wrote: »
    BoD is very measured in his praise. Maybe he wants to keep that air of impartiality. I prefer that to the out and out cheer leading the English commentators do for Aviva Premiership sides.

The Wasps game was a joke, as they tried to make excuses for why Wasps where absolutely brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Clegg wrote: »
    BoD is very measured in his praise. Maybe he wants to keep that air of impartiality. I prefer that to the out and out cheer leading the English commentators do for Aviva Premiership sides.

Unfortunately I just can’t stand his voice. It’s like a castrated cat. He also doesn’t say too much that is amazingly insightful.

I could listen to Warburton all day, by far and away the best former player pundit. Even if he was a total prick back in the day, Healy was decent enough in combination with Warburton yesterday I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

swiwi_ wrote: »
    Unfortunately I just can’t stand his voice. It’s like a castrated cat. He also doesn’t say too much that is amazingly insightful.

I could listen to Warburton all day, by far and away the best former player pundit. Even if he was a total prick back in the day, Healy was decent enough in combination with Warburton yesterday I thought.

Healey can't be great or awful. No in between

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

swiwi_ wrote: »

Healy is awful was one sided pundit around

• Registered Users Posts: 8,137 ✭✭✭Dubinusa

Finally, got to watch it. Vast improvement over last week.
    Gotta say, I thought Conan was immense. His control at the base of the scrum was fantastic. He was my motm.
    I thought Larmour went well and created stuff outta nothing. AB was very good and really adds another dimension to the attacking game.
    The entire team was excellent and the gameplan was executed brilliantly.
    Changing the points of attack and the kicking was really top notch.
    Still, 3 big tilts coming up. Some of the lads could really use a break.
    I thought we were slow getting the subs on. Sexton and Ringrose could have gone off earlier imo. Toner too, could have been removed earlier.
    I reckon we'll see at least 6 changes this coming week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Elvisjuice wrote: »
    Healy is awful was one sided pundit around

Liam Toland during that Munster game in October was just insufferable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

troyzer wrote: »
    Liam Toland during that Munster game in October was just insufferable.

yep

Advertisement