Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vaginismus- has anyone beaten this?

• 11-12-2018 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I am 29 and have vaginismus. If anyone isn't familiar with this it basically means that my vagina clamps up and I can't use a tampon/ have sex. This is putting a huge strain on my relationship. I feel awful and useless. Has anyone beaten this? I am following my doctor's advice on using my fingers to insert myself but I really am not seeing any difference. I had been to a physio through my local hospital but had to stop as my neighbour started working in the same ward and I didn't want her to know about it. Just feel so worthless. Does anyone have any success stories?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SeptemberBaby

I am so sorry you are going through this OP. I have been there. Not sure where you are based but I recommend the Well Woman centre. They did a physical examination on me and once that was clear, they recommened I attend their therapist who deals especially with this condition. I didn't go to them but found an excellent one called Teresa Bergin who works at Mind and Body Works in Wicklow Street in Dublin. She helped me. Good luck. You are not alone xx

Advertisement