Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex or No Sex

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Two pages and this song still hasn't been posted.

What is wrong with you people? :mad::mad:

More importantly, what is wrong with me :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

kitten_k wrote: »
    Nope actually have a fear of cats!!

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

kitten_k wrote: »
    Nope actually have a fear of cats!! My name begins with Kat so that’s where the nickname kinda came from

You're better off, horrible, manky animals that'd sell their own mother for a nice sunbeam

You're better off, horrible, manky animals that'd sell their own mother for a nice sunbeam

:(

I like cats.

And cake.

Necrominus wrote: »
    I like cats.

And cake.

:)

I don't mind sharing here. I'm after spending more time with some of you over the last week than I have with anyone else in that time-frame. I spent my birthday with you, having great fun throwing shít at Derry for shooting Steve, so let's share here in the trust tree...

It can be a feast or a famine to be honest, and that's as much my fault as herself's, even more my fault lately. We're a fair few years into the relationship now, I don't think it's uncommon for couples to find a challenge in maintaining that early days' spark. That honeymoon period where you'd just stay in the bed for days exploring and learning about each other, phoning in sick to work, taking risks, sex in the pub jax, etc, it doesn't last forever. Especially if you don't put the work in.

Then there's actual work which can get in the way too often. With her and I having opposing working hours, when we're in our busiest periods with work there can be the 'like two passing ships in the night' factor. I'm going out as she's coming in, or vice versa, and it can be hard to find the time. Then, when we get a bit of time together, the energy levels can be very low or there can be things to talk about and catch up on.

There are times when laziness kicks in. Times when I'd just rather have a Thomas the Tank, as I'm sure she'd just rather get in the bath and turn the jets up to the max, but the intimacy is important. There are times when we get together after a bit of a drought, and lying there in the aftermath I think "How the hell do we survive as a couple without this? We need to do this much more!" and I vow to myself in those moments to make more of an effort.

Still fancy the hole off her though. Hope she feels the same about me. There are times when I know for a cert that she does. But then there are times when she looks at me in my mid-30s, seeing me sitting in front of my laptop in my pajamas at 4pm shouting in excitement "I got the Seer, we fúcking got him!! C'mon wolves!" and then asking her "Baby can we go out and play in the snow?" - There are those times when I reckon I'm not exactly making her want to jump my bones.

That's the long answer anyway. In short, yes, sex, but I could be doing with making much more of an effort for both her and the relationship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I don't mind sharing here. I'm after spending more time with some of you over the last week than I have with anyone else in that time-frame. I spent my birthday with you, having great fun throwing shít at Derry for shooting Steve, so let's share here in the trust tree...

It can be a feast or a famine to be honest, and that's as much my fault as herself's, even more my fault lately. We're a fair few years into the relationship now, I don't think it's uncommon for couples to find a challenge in maintaining that early days' spark. That honeymoon period where you'd just stay in the bed for days exploring and learning about each other, phoning in sick to work, taking risks, sex in the pub jax, etc, it doesn't last forever. Especially if you don't put the work in.

Then there's actual work which can get in the way too often. With her and I having opposing working hours, when we're in our busiest periods with work there can be the 'like two passing ships in the night' factor. I'm going out as she's coming in, or vice versa, and it can be hard to find the time. Then, when we get a bit of time together, the energy levels can be very low or there can be things to talk about and catch up on.

There are times when laziness kicks in. Times when I'd just rather have a Thomas the Tank, as I'm sure she'd just rather get in the bath and turn the jets up to the max, but the intimacy is important. There are times when we get together after a bit of a drought, and lying there in the aftermath I think "How the hell do we survive as a couple without this? We need to do this much more!" and I vow to myself in those moments to make more of an effort.

Still fancy the hole off her though. Hope she feels the same about me. There are times when I know for a cert that she does. But then there are times when she looks at me in my mid-30s, seeing me sitting in front of my laptop in my pajamas at 4pm shouting in excitement "I got the Seer, we fúcking got him!! C'mon wolves!" and then asking her "Baby can we go out and play in the snow?" - There are those times when I reckon I'm not exactly making her want to jump my bones.

That's the long answer anyway. In short, yes, sex, but I could be doing with making much more of an effort for both her and the relationship.

I hear ya Stu. Thanks for sharing man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I am ALWAYS mistaken for a male. Guess my lovely lady (grumpy)lumps dont count here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Like....on boards or.....?

Hello to the 20 new people who spotted this thread title on the homepage and are nosing around the forum :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Sex sells :)

41 people now.

Pter wrote: »
    Hello to the 20 new people who spotted this thread title on the homepage and are nosing around the forum :)

b9a7a01aa97e63363ba66f3e996c83ad.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Shouldnt ye be plugging your game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Since this is now in forum games we need to attach a game of some kind to it. Make a noise, everyone has to guess if you're climaxing or doing a ****e. Sounds easy, but it's harder than you think (or a lot more people are having sex in my work than should be)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Necrominus wrote: »
    b9a7a01aa97e63363ba66f3e996c83ad.gif

I just got sick in my mouth.
    So now you know my sex 😎

Kolido wrote: »
    Shouldnt ye be plugging your game.

Games full brah.
    Banjo wrote: »
    Since this is now in forum games we need to attach a game of some kind to it. Make a noise, everyone has to guess if you're climaxing or doing a ****e. Sounds easy, but it's harder than you think (or a lot more people are having sex in my work than should be)

Needs a catchy name. How about I-spy?
    I just got sick in my mouth.
    So now you know my sex ��

:D

Banjo wrote: »

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Kolido wrote: »
    Sex sells :)

People are just nosey! And wondering, why in the Forum games forum, there is a Thread called Sex or No sex lol. It was my take on Deal or No deal.

I had been watching a Police TV clip. It's a Scottish thing. If you go on youtube and put in "Bam or No Bam"

Tis funny :D

Oh and I knew Grumpy was of the female type! Never doubted her for a second

• Advertisement

Updated List.

Pter - Male
    Kolido - Male
    Triceratops - Female
    Molly - Female
    Necro - Male
    Partyjungle - Male
    Quickbeam - Female
    Mick - Male(ish)
    LoughC - Male
    Kitten_K - Female
    Digital Solitude - Male
    Stu Redman - Male
    Grumpylumpy - Female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tiggers are boys
    I’m sure I wrote that before but it’s still true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I'm not even sure I'm human so from an ethical point of view I cannot in good conscience answer this because of the aforementioned concern. But based on general human anatomy alone, it would appear I have a male human form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

jaxxx wrote: »
    I'm not even sure I'm human so from an ethical point of view I cannot in good conscience answer this because of the aforementioned concern. But based on general human anatomy alone, it would appear I have a male human form.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

I'm an RPG running chatbot as I have mentioned before. sullivlo really went above and beyond in getting the admins to develop me.

Bump.

Now that you're here - why not stay for the Christmas game :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I’m a guy and most likely still get people’s gender wrong in game unless it’s anonymous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Male here

I was catfished once, so I just assume everyone is male until proven otherwise. Please don't be offended if I revert to my default position in game lol

Rikand wrote: »
    Male here

I was catfished once, so I just assume everyone is male until proven otherwise. Please don't be offended if I revert to my default position in game lol

Just in case you aren't sure. I am a Female :pac:

Ha, this thread will prob clear up a few gender questions for Rikand anyways. Also Stu's sex life :pac:

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Ha, this thread will prob clear up a few gender questions for Rikand anyways. Also Stu's sex life :pac:

That's right, that was the funniest thing ever :D

Thread is good for a bump. Lots of new people to read it now, and hopefully contribute. I know im shocking at guessing if someone is a he or she or whatever when they first sign up to play WW.
    Updated List.

Pter - Male
    Kolido - Male
    Triceratops - Female
    Molly - Female
    Necro - Male
    Partyjungle - Male
    Quickbeam - Female
    Mick - Male(ish)
    LoughC - Male
    Kitten_K - Female
    Digital Solitude - Male
    Stu Redman - Male
    Grumpylumpy - Female

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto has lady parts :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm a gentlefellow. Unless it's anon. Then I could be ANYTHING!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Fixxxer - duck

This thread is always great for visitor numbers

*waves at lurkers*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,432 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ectoplasm wrote: »

New news

I have boys bits

Green&Red wrote: »
    New news

I have boys bits

Are they your own though?

Let me check and I'll come back to you

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Snap.

I totally assumed that you weren't. You're still my shining light though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I have lady bits too.

Just checked.

Still boy bits. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

I'm fineso'mom' not fineso'dad' cos of the motherhood and such. So....I is a lady person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

fineso.mom wrote: »
    I'm fineso'mom' not fineso'dad' cos of the motherhood and such. So....I is a lady person.

oh, i was imaging a boy setting up boards and his mom saying you have to pick a user name, and he went, okay.. saying and typing "fine so mom", i done it. and you have been using it since.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Lady skunk here.

I’ve been veryyyyyy tempted to change my username to that, I love when people call me it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Imma bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d16a24d6c6c624c364508ce&rid=giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

LadySkunk wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d16a24d6c6c624c364508ce&rid=giphy.gif

Nice facelift :p

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Lady skunk here.

I’ve been veryyyyyy tempted to change my username to that, I love when people call me it :)

And look it, you have

You've always been lady skunk to me

Ok ok ok everyone stop calling skunk lady :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement