Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strong winds / Heavy Rain Tues 27 and Storm Diana Weds 28 Nov. 2018

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Darwin was way out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Darwin was the only storm I recall feeling afraid of, and I was in my own house in Limerick for it's entire duration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭tiegan

I love this forum, and I love a good storm. But the mention of Darwin makes gives me goosebumps. I hope never to see the like of it again in my lifetime. South Tipp area!!

Advertisement