Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galaxy SOT kayak

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mojo1979

Hey all. I posted a quick review a few months ago regarding my galaxy tandem pro fisher kayak. Since then, I have been out quite a few times. My opinion of the kayak is slightly different now I've had more time on the water with it. I had a problem with the rod holders coming away, and the screw on lids being stupidly difficult to undo. I've since been sent rivets to replace the screws, and some new style lids. Since replacing the problematic parts, I have to say I'm quite impressed. Plenty of room 2 up, and very stable on the water. Still have an issue with bailing out. But I have since purchased a bilge pump, so all good. The guy who sells the kayaks will give you all the parts I mentioned above, including a new seat if required, as mine ripped the webbing.

Advertisement