Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭The Undecided One

€5 accessories voucher again....every week...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oFadeS

1st week i done the scratcher(2 weeks ago) got a 15 euro just eat voucher. Then last week 2md time doing it won a Samsung galaxy s21 5g. And this week a 5 euro accesory voucher. Cant say i wasnt happy winning a free phone tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

5e voucher for accessories and 5e credit

• Registered Users Posts: 2 oFadeS

alowe wrote: »
    Hubbie won an iphone 12 the first week. Didn't believe it was real until it actually arrived. Did it one evening after I mentioned it to him (he knew nothing of the promo).

How long did it take to arrive?
    Still waiting on the phone i won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭honda boi

Always got 5€ accessories every scratch. Damn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

oFadeS wrote: »

i won a phone on the fantastic Fridays comp and it took weeks if not longer to arrive, i actually rang vodaphone customer care to see if it was genuine as it was taking so long...

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭alowe

oFadeS wrote: »
    won on the tuesday evening, arrived friday the following week, so about 10 days. Was doubting it would come, but it did!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Bojill

Apologies if already asked, what can I do with the bonus credit? I have 10 euro credit with 21 days left, but I'm on the x plan.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭DopeTech

€5 off some overpriced accessories up for grabs if anyone wants it.pm me.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Bojill wrote: »
    Apologies if already asked, what can I do with the bonus credit? I have 10 euro credit with 21 days left, but I'm on the x plan.
    Thanks
    Shag-all basically, unless you call/text international numbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

€5 accessories voucher 4 3rd week in a row! Up for grabs if anyone wants it, I won't use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

how does the phone credit work? I won €5 and €10 and received a mail telling me I won it and it would be added to my account. They weren't. Or is that only for bill phones?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

CastorTroy wrote:
    how does the phone credit work? I won €5 and €10 and received a mail telling me I won it and it would be added to my account. They weren't. Or is that only for bill phones?

The last time around mine got added maybe a week later automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭corks finest

€5 accessories voucher again....every week...

Same as

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Looks like it's finished up now.
    Got a €10 lifestyle voucher first time around, then just the €5 accessories any other time

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭amdaley28

I got a €5 accessory voucher to spend online on some over priced tat :rolleyes:
    Waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

amdaley28 wrote: »
    I got a €5 accessory voucher to spend online on some over priced tat :rolleyes:
    Waste of time.

Unless you won a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭amdaley28

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Unless you won a phone.

Fat chance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

amdaley28 wrote: »
    Fat chance :D

Small chance.
    Couple of posters on here have posted previously about winning phones.
    Bit better than the €5 vouchers that most people won't use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭DopeTech

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Saint_Mel wrote: »
    Looks like it's finished up now.
    Got a €10 lifestyle voucher first time around, then just the €5 accessories any other time

Where is it gone.... Surely i was due something useful this week :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Spn744

Has anyone that won a “free bill” still not revived the credit on their bill? Called customer service which was an abroad call centre and they didn’t know about the promotion...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭eddieoregan

Spn744 wrote: »
    Has anyone that won a “free bill” still not revived the credit on their bill? Called customer service which was an abroad call centre and they didn’t know about the promotion...

Yes, I have, my next bill is for €0.00

Yes, I have, my next bill is for €0.00

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll have to try and contact them via another method until I get to the right person.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭eddieoregan

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll have to try and contact them via another method until I get to the right person.

No bother, by the way, I’m not a mobile phone customer, I have “Vodafone Home Fibre bundle”.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

No bother, by the way, I’m not a mobile phone customer, I have “Vodafone Home Fibre bundle”.

I’m the same. Won a free bill but had to make a number of calls to get the free bill. Eventually got a credit on my account

d1980 wrote: »
    I’m the same. Won a free bill but had to make a number of calls to get the free bill. Eventually got a credit on my account

Were you asked to forward the free bill email? I did last week and no reply, if you did could tell me what the address you sent to so I know it’s got to the right place :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭d1980

Were you asked to forward the free bill email? I did last week and no reply, if you did could tell me what the address you sent to so I know it’s got to the right place :-)

I was out of contract and they had told me to retweet the email with the prize and I said I wouldn’t do it and asked to close my account. Was immediately credited...,

d1980 wrote: »
    I was out of contract and they had told me to retweet the email with the prize and I said I wouldn’t do it and asked to close my account. Was immediately credited...,

Thanks still not refunded so will try this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭honda boi

This seems to be back now.
    You scratch and have to match 3 items in order to win.
    I did it and won a €5 accessories voucher. Yay!

Advertisement