Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

Must be unlucky, the app doesn’t work for me stating that they have upgrade of some sort, deleted, downloaded again and still the same? Is there a way to remove it from the cloud and them download again? (Sorry i have no clue)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

SCOOP 64 wrote: »
    Did you get this email it has a attachment:

Hi there, Congratulations! You have won a €15 Just Eat Gift Card prize, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies. Please find attached your voucher with instructions on how to claim your prize. Don’t forget to share a photo of you enjoying your prize on social media with #FantasticFreebies and tag @VodafoneIreland. Enjoy!Vodafone

just placed a order myself, you have to follow the instructions though , i didn't first time i went directly to just eat and put code in and it didn't work, you have register it on you account first.

Nope - no email and nothing in spam either 🀔

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

have €5 accessory voucher if anyone needs it. exp 30.11.21
    Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone else having issues with the Vodafone app? Won’t allow me to log in for weeks now. It is a new phone but when I log in all I get is sorry not working go to the website

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

Seve OB wrote:
    Anyone else having issues with the Vodafone app? Won’t allow me to log in for weeks now. It is a new phone but when I log in all I get is sorry not working go to the website

I had that issue last year, took me maybe 4/5 different phone calls and eventually it was sorted but it was a nightmare. I don't have any advice except to be lucky and get a customer service agent who cares, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

Seve OB wrote: »

Yeah same here, unlucky

Will pop into a shop when I’m passing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,137 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Go on to their chat. Was having same issue, then on website says account was inactive. Sorted in 15 mins, even if did have to cut lad off at end so could leave work.

Got it working, got a scratchcard, €5 off accessories which I won't use so its up for grabs

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

Husband didn’t even know this existed. Told him about it after seeing this thread. Tried his luck today on the scratch card and won a pair of Samsung ear buds, jammy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

natc wrote: »
    Husband didn’t even know this existed. Told him about it after seeing this thread. Tried his luck today on the scratch card and won a pair of Samsung ear buds, jammy!!

Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭jos22

another €5 accessory voucher, didnt bother claiming it

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pedro6105

€5 euro off accessories up for grabs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,287 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Week 2:
    1 X €5 accessory voucher
    1 x Insomnia coffee

First time that I've not got the same prize twice. Pity I don't drink coffee...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Another €5 accessory voucher for me

dulpit wrote: »
    Week 2:
    1 X €5 accessory voucher
    1 x Insomnia coffee

First time that I've not got the same prize twice. Pity I don't drink coffee...

Mine still ain’t working

Can you share the coffee? ;)

Mine still ain’t working

Can you share the coffee? ;)

First come, first served...

EDIT: Gone

First come, first served...

Thanks
    Reckon some chancer will probably nab that though before I get to pick it up

Thanks
    Reckon some chancer will probably nab that though before I get to pick it up

I've removed the attachment, so try your hand?

I've removed the attachment, so try your hand?

Thanks I’ll give it a go later on

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I have 4 x €5 accessories vouchers that I'll never use, PM and I'll send them on until they're gone.

• Advertisement

jos22 wrote: »

Same

jos22 wrote: »

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

Another €5 accessory voucher for me also, if anyone wants it send me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

I still haven’t received the 10 GB of data from last week yet after getting the confirmation email. Hardly worth the effort to follow up on.

The last time this offer came up I only got €15 of the €25 credit that I won, of which €5 was only for valid for five days.

from chat to vodafone
    Thank you for waiting. I have checked and it seems there is an rare technical glitch with the application for your account. I will escalate it to our dedicated team, they will investigate and fix it.
    12:43 dheeraj
    You can expect it will be fixed within 72hrs, till the time you can use the website version.

and
    Let me know if you have any further question, I would be glad to take an another look for you.
    12:45 Me
    website doesnt allow me to enter the fantastci fridays though
    12:45 Me
    ior does it?
    12:46 dheeraj
    If your have the deals you will be able to access it from the website too.
    12:47 Me
    cant see it when im logged in, have you a link?
    12:47 dheeraj
    No, it will be appear on the account automatically once you have the offer or the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Have a €5 accessory voucher there if anyone wants it.

Edit: gone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Got a free insomnia coffee, not too bad,

from chat to vodafone

and

As I've also VF broadband can I enter from the app there also?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

€10 free credit. :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭kindalen

5euro vodafone accessories voucher for anyone who wants it pm me.

Advertisement