Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

He is just going around in circles now .. FG bashing at every turn !!

He now reckons that Jobpath is something that all opposition parties should be in 24/7 ... so in Jeff’s land only something that affects him and his lifestyle directly should be prioritised by politicians ...

I suppose the housing crisis is t a concern of his as he has a home for life provided by the state ...

Showing his true colours now !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Truly irrelevant. In every sense of the word.

Facebook are 'hampering him at every turn' it seems so he's picking up the ball and running to other social media platforms.

Wonder what he means? He was moaning about messages and then there was the 'wrist pic' that got removed for good reason but he failed to comprehend why that might have been a problem.

He's currently singing SF's praises.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

No doubt hoping to score an invite back to Leinster House to biatch and whinge about being forced to work. It certainly wouldn't be to show a bit of gratitude.

So unemployment is at about 5% .. which is generally accepted that that is full employment as the remainder is either unable to work or unwilling to work.

Jeff’s main policy and total focus is on a government initiative aimed at the ‘unwilling’ section of that 5% and probably a small section of the ‘unable’ who are claiming the incorrect benefits. So probably about 2% max of the electorate.

And yet he reckons all the opposition parties should be making his ‘right’ to lifestyle a priority ... he has no sense of self awareness at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,405 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

whippet wrote: »
    So unemployment is at about 5% .. which is generally accepted that that is full employment as the remainder is either unable to work or unwilling to work.

Jeff’s main policy and total focus is on a government initiative aimed at the ‘unwilling’ section of that 5% and probably a small section of the ‘unable’ who are claiming the incorrect benefits. So probably about 2% max of the electorate.

And yet he reckons all the opposition parties should be making his ‘right’ to lifestyle a priority ... he has no sense of self awareness at all

The leech has no shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Down to 4.4% now, he's an even smaller minority.

https://tradingeconomics.com/ireland/unemployment-rate

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

3% is the full employment figure given by Beveridge and used in US legislation. We've never reached this due to the aforementioned mix of some people on JSA who should be on another benefit; and lazy sods. Think 3.8% or so was the lowest, so we're really not far off; 4.4% is the lowest since the 2004 EU expansion I'm fairly sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

L1011 wrote: »
    3% is the full employment figure given by Beveridge and used in US legislation. We've never reached this due to the aforementioned mix of some people on JSA who should be on another benefit; and lazy sods. Think 3.8% or so was the lowest, so we're really not far off; 4.4% is the lowest since the 2004 EU expansion I'm fairly sure.

Yeah, 3% is structural unemployment, people out of work between long spells of employment.

So Jeff is hoping to be swept into power by the 1.4% who have just never worked...

The same 1.4% that find signing on an undue hassle to their hectic schedule.

Clearly they are the same group just bubbling away ready to rise up...

I see no problems with your master plan Jeff...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Facebook are 'hampering him at every turn' it seems so he's picking up the ball and running to other social media platforms.

Wonder what he means? He was moaning about messages and then there was the 'wrist pic' that got removed for good reason but he failed to comprehend why that might have been a problem.

I hope he re-opens his forum again.

• Advertisement

Will UP be considered for a thread in the new Current affairs forum .. is he still ‘current’ as I’m not sure UP are worthy of the main politics forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Will UP be considered for a thread in the new Current affairs forum .. is he still ‘current’ as I’m not sure UP are worthy of the main politics forum

I think it’s perfectly fine where it is.

I think it’s perfectly fine where it is.

This forum closing this week so i presume they might shift this one over to current affairs

This forum closing this week so i presume they might shift this one over to current affairs

Walter Mitty forum?

eldamo wrote: »
    Walter Mitty forum?

???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Subforum of Military. Jeff's alleged close protection of the stars work isn't really enough for that!

Subforum of Military. Jeff's alleged close protection of the stars work isn't really enough for that!

Ah right :D

Shutting us down is clear evidence that boards is in the pocket of Jeff Rudd and United people. Our local member of the Illuminati grand council.

He must be almost ready to announce his dominion over the whole island to pull a stunt like this.

I for one welcome our new ruddish overlords.

Yeah Boards.ie are hampering us at every turn. I'll be making all future posts available by carrier pigeon. That'll kop them on.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

...but surely it should be put under IT to align with his amazing skills?

• Advertisement

...but surely it should be put under IT to align with his amazing skills?

Or the legal forum?

Jeffs well up on legal law these days.

They can't help themselves but fvck with the place.

It's pretty dead to be honest, current affairs seems to be tipping along so i think most if not all the threads in here are migrating to there. All of the people all of the time and all that jazz.

It's pretty dead to be honest, current affairs seems to be tipping along so i think most if not all the threads in here are migrating to there. All of the people all of the time and all that jazz.

Fair point-if they move this thread in there and allow it to stay running, I'll happily eat my words!

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Fair point-if they move this thread in there and allow it to stay running, I'll happily eat my words!

The decision wasn't pulled from thin air. Niamh generated a quick report yesterday to see how CA is doing in terms of posts and views since it started.

Views:
    Current Affairs
    19 June 86 views
    20 June 46,746 views
    21 June 50,578 views
    22 June 39,865 views
    23 June 43,660 views
    24 June 59,658 views

Politics Cafe for same period:
    18 June 1,243 views
    19 June 1,356 views
    20 June 833 views
    21 June 831 views
    22 June 371 views
    23 June 309 views
    24 June 551 views

And in case the new CA forum had a detrimental effect on PC, numbers from the previous week. Not much of a change.
    12 June 730 views
    13 June 630 views
    14 June 1,392 views
    15 June 782 views
    16 June 878 views
    17 June 1,317 views

The numbers speak for themselves really.

Moving all of the PC threads over is a non-runner, but after consideration, I do think it would be good to move a few of the active, long-running threads such as this one over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Yeah Boards.ie are hampering us at every turn. I'll be making all future posts available by carrier pigeon. That'll kop them on.

The boards.ie mafia will do with their elected paymasters tell them either way.

derfderf wrote: »
    The boards.ie mafia will do with their elected paymasters tell them either way.

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Mod: Thread moved from Cafe > CA. Please note that the CA charter now applies.

Jeff is very animated today on FaceBook ... not sure how active he is on VK or the other multitude of social media accounts he has .. but he is having a pop at everyone else who is too lazy to stand up to this government and political elite.

I reckon the 95% of the adult population who work would be fairly annoyed to be accused of being lazy by a man who hasn't had paid employment for well over a decade !!

On another note - Clear and Graphic is up to 29 likes on facebook ---- get ready world

• Advertisement

Well, as he said today, he is sick of the goverment taking money out of his pocket.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement