Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I missed Rudolph day again :o ......but it's not like I have any socks to celebrate anyway. :/

Rudolph day isn’t about the socks it’s about whatever you want it to be :)

Could be listening to a Christmas song, watching a Christmas movie. Whatever Christmassy things you like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Never mind Rudolph Day, I have Christmas jocks on today ha ha! :)

Has anyone else noticed how we celebrate Rudolph Days more between January to September than the last two in October and November?
    I think its because we are into the Christmas season here on Boards and the countdown is getting seriously small.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

i wore my christmas socks:):)
    would have watched a christmas movie but was working:(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,755 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Has anyone else noticed how we celebrate Rudolph Days more between January to September than the last two in October and November?
    I think its because we are into the Christmas season here on Boards and the countdown is getting seriously small.

Yep. That’s because we need a little bit of Christmas outside of those months. And once October hits we’re pretty much in the Christmas season once pesky Halloween gets out of the way!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

In May, Rudolph day will fall on a Saturday. Love when it's during the weekend. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,241 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think I have a Rudolph day almost every week!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

why I cant ever remember rudolph day :(

Deja Boo wrote: »
    why I cant ever remember rudolph day :(

I blame work! :(

Happy Rudolph Day Guys. Wow, a third of the year is already done!

I'm wearing Santa socks for the day that's in it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Happy Rudolph Day one and all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,607 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

A little craft project for today:
    Last Christmas I found a paper bag from one of the shops in a nice rich brown colour, and thought, hmm, that paper would make nice gift labels.

So today, going to cut up and perforate and attach little strings to at least thirty gift tags for the Christmas boxes next December!
    They'll be gorgeous when I write the names on them in gold with a metallic marker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Only copped the date when collecting the kids from camp this afternoon so have done the sum total of zero to mark it... so yet another month added to the forgotten Rudolph day list.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

missed it again :/

Day Lewin, your project sounds lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

CheerLouth wrote: »
    Happy Rudolph Day one and all :D

Had the Rudolph boxers on, more by accident then design!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,607 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Here's what I made, a sample of:

I cannae believe :mad: I missed it again (makes note to ask Santy for a Rudolph day alarm!)

ooh Day Lewin, well done! Love them, so festive!

Happy May Rudolph's Day fellow Elves!!

Going to a wedding today but will wear a pair of Christmas jocks under the suit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Happy Rudolph Day. Having a roast dinner this evening to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Happy Rudolph day elves.... had a cranberry scone earlier today instead of my usual fruit one... a small gesture but with a nod towards the season to come.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement

it Rudolph day??? :eek: really?

YAY! finally I didnae miss it! :D

christmas moooovie time then! :pac:

happy day to you all.

Did the last month just go by in the blink of an eye or is it just me?
    Feels like the Rudolph day in April to the yesterdays Rudolph day took about a week.

Not just you- time is flying by!! :eek:

Did the last month just go by in the blink of an eye or is it just me?
    Feels like the Rudolph day in April to the yesterdays Rudolph day took about a week.
    Posy wrote: »
    Not just you- time is flying by!! :eek:

If it starts going any quicker there will be no need to take down the Christmas decorations at all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Happy Rudolph Day all :D The sun is shining and it's officially six months to Christmas, whoop!!!!! :D:D:D

CheerLouth wrote: »
    Happy Rudolph Day all :D The sun is shining and it's officially six months to Christmas, whoop!!!!! :D:D:D

Same to you :)

Have the Rudolph boxers on today (on purpose this time)!!

Hope you all have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Happy Rudolph Day to all :) Haven't been on here in a while but it never fails to put a smile on my face when I do come on!

I wore my brussels sprout socks today, for the day that's in it. :)

Happy Rudolph Day Guys! Wore the turkey and brussels sprouts boxers to mark the day. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Happy Rudolph day one and all

Advertisement