Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michaella McCollum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Correct, I polish my knives.
    But do you sharpen your light bulbs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I'd give it up chief

• Registered Users Posts: 81,297 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was herself and her fellow smuggler decoys for the professional smugglers on her flight. Can't believe anyone could be so stupid that they would think disguised packages of everyday food would be legitimate looking to be brought back to Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

4 watt .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

She has great legs. Having said that, I would prefer if bottom-feeding arseholes like Piers Morgan didn't contribute to making stupid, self-obsessed people like this famous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

The cartel want their money back , she's not the brightest knife in the drawer so writes a book bout her smuggling days to pay back the cartel or something like that.
    Or maybe the cartel used her and Melissa as patsies and got three or four other mules through while the Peruvian security forces were celebrating their great capture

• Registered Users Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭pgj2015

she will be on im a celeb, love island or big brother at some stage id say.

Edgware wrote: »
    Or maybe the cartel used her and Melissa as patsies and got three or four other mules through while the Peruvian security forces were celebrating their great capture

How would you get one mule on a plane let alone three or four ?
    There'd be horse ****e everywhere.

from looking at the piers morgan video, it looks like she has done that stupid lip job, shes a good looking girl, pity she did that.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    from looking at the piers morgan video, it looks like she has done that stupid lip job, shes a good looking girl, pity she did that.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Cracking looking pre lip job

• Advertisement

Yep, my thoughts exactly. Cracking looking pre lip job

at the time she was caught i didnt think she looked great, i thought she was a traveller but since she dyed the hair blonde she looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

How would you get one mule on a plane let alone three or four ?
    There'd be horse ****e everywhere.

at the time she was caught i didnt think she looked great, i thought she was a traveller but since she dyed the hair blonde she looks great.

Little treat here, third pic down. safe for work

https://www.buzz.ie/news/drug-mule-michaella-mccollum-filming-documentary-249073

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I think she looks like the picture that would accompany a wikipedia page titled; 'Halting site bike'. But, I digress...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Surely somebody should do a Mule Island show .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Just watched the Piers thing, she made the fatal mistake of claiming the media made up stories against her. Never attack the media when a tabloid rat like Piers is interviewing you. Still though, he did it well :D

it would be funny if it ever comes out that piers does coke himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I don't think he's a farmer so probably not :rolleyes::o

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭frillyleaf

I only saw him for the first time yesterday watching the interview with her which unfortunately ended up in other videos showing him with other guests. I don’t know how people listen to him especially in the morning, what an awful way to start your day! I’m sure he’s crystal clean and never done anything wrong in his life, he must have a lot of people digging for dirt on him, he doesn’t seem like a nice person.

Personally I feel she was 20 and made a massive mistake and probably felt invincible..... Most people have made mistakes , admittedly not as big as that, but she’s done her time.

I would also think a lot of the people slating her have taken coke or do take coke...if not coke maybe grass or smoked a joint at some stage..how do you think drugs get into your hands?!

I don’t take drugs but I think it’s hypocritical of anyone who consumes drugs or who has taken them to look down their noses at her...every single illegal drug used had to be smuggled out of somewhere to end up here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

Don't tell me this numpty is being made into a celebrity ffs!

she should still be in prision

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

If?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Fair play to her. She done the crime, she done the time.

Who are you to say, she shouldn't earn some money?

Alot bigger crooks in our government and people will keep voting them in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Because she’s a pure ride and the nation needs something to be outraged about.

She'd be nicer if she didn't go fcuking mental with the auld lip fillers.

I wonder will there be a film , I'd like to play a part in the film, maybe the judge in court or the prison governor.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Movementarian

Fair play to her. She done the crime, she done the time.

Who are you to say, she shouldn't earn some money?

Alot bigger crooks in our government and people will keep voting them in

Eh she didnt do the time though. She was released after 3 years of a 7 year sentence. Prob because our idiot media made a story of it.

And of course she shouldnt make money off of trying to import 1.5m worth of drugs that could potentially ruin lives and lead to deaths.

And lastly wtf kind of argument is 'oh theres worse things other unconnected random people have done'?!

Eh she didnt do the time though. She was released after 3 years of a 7 year sentence. Prob because our idiot media made a story of it.

And of course she shouldnt make money off of trying to import 1.5m worth of drugs that could potentially ruin lives and lead to deaths.

And lastly wtf kind of argument is 'oh theres worse things other unconnected random people have done'?!

That old chestnut.................

Gaurenteed alcohol and tobacco kill vast more numbers in comparison

That old chestnut.................

Gaurenteed alcohol and tobacco kill vast more numbers in comparison

Its not a competition between two bad things. Oh this thing is way worse so that thing isnt as bad!

Both are true and neither make the other right. Drugs do cause deaths as do the others. Dont even get the point you're trying to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Eh she didnt do the time though. She was released after 3 years of a 7 year sentence.

That's how the justice system works. Same way it does here. You rarely serve the full custodial sentence.

Its not a competition between two bad things. Oh this thing is way worse so that thing isnt as bad!

Both are true and neither make the other right. Drugs do cause deaths as do the others. Dont even get the point you're trying to make.

My point is that you are making poor little Michaela out to look like a sadistic murderer.

She got punished

• Advertisement

Effects wrote: »
    That's how the justice system works. Same way it does here. You rarely serve the full custodial sentence.

3 years of 7 is nowhere near the full sentence though. Thats a bit different than 1-2 years early release.

Advertisement