Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michaella McCollum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Movementarian

My point is that you are making poor little Michaela out to look like a sadistic murderer.

She got punished

Nope, merely pointed out that drugs cause deaths. Thats why drug smuggling is treated so harshly in many countries.

And theres lots of people who would say she got off lightly in the end. And that its wrong of her to be going around trying to profit off of it.

Keeping to yourself and leading a good life as a mum is one thing. But parading yourself on the media and bringing out a book is another. She put herself in the firing line again and cant complain about getting people having a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

nthclare wrote: »
    I remember year's ago someone Said this is what will happen, she'll turn into a ride, get lot's of exposure and get to write a book and make money...
    pgj2015 wrote: »
    from looking at the piers morgan video, it looks like she has done that stupid lip job, shes a good looking girl, pity she did that.
    Yep, my thoughts exactly. Cracking looking pre lip job

I assume you guys are taking the absolute piss??? One of the biggest jokes about her when she was caught was that she was one of the ugliest, repulsive looking humans of all time. And, now that she is caked in orange stuff and filled her lips with ****e, she is even worse.

Cue jokes like...
    • Special Forces wouldn't take her out.
    • She'd turn you gay
    • She's pretty ...pretty fcukin' ugly!
    • She's so ugly, she made my happy meal cry
    • etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,937 ✭✭✭pgj2015

dotsman wrote: »
    I assume you guys are taking the absolute piss??? One of the biggest jokes about her when she was caught was that she was one of the ugliest, repulsive looking humans of all time. And, now that she is caked in orange stuff and filled her lips with ****e, she is even worse.

Cue jokes like...
    • Special Forces wouldn't take her out.
    • She'd turn you gay
    • She's pretty ...pretty fcukin' ugly!
    • She's so ugly, she made my happy meal cry
    • etc...

i bet you pull birds like shakira all the time:rolleyes:

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i bet you pull birds like shakira all the time:rolleyes:

I wish!

But I do alright with pleasantly attractive girls. Not that it's relevant?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

I wish!

But I do alright with pleasantly attractive girls. Not that it's relevant?

"pleasantly attractive" That's a nice compliment along the llines" for a fat girl you don't sweat much"

• Advertisement

Edgware wrote: »
    "pleasantly attractive" That's a nice compliment along the llines" for a fat girl you don't sweat much"

I'd take a "fat girl that doesn't sweat much" any day over michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,607 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

I'd take a "fat girl that doesn't sweat much" any day over michael.
    Once knew a girl called Michael, always remember her big hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Once knew a girl called Michael, always remember her big hands.

You know what they say about big hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

8ykuzaa.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Big Gloves !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

blinding wrote: »
    Big Gloves !

Bingo, they make great goalies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Melissa Reid is the better looking of the 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Did she drop the "Connolly" from her surname?

She's become another one of those vapid famous reality/social butterfly/falling out of her clothes types.

Suppose it's a legitimate way to make a living nowadays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

EMB-ICTV_26062017_MELISSA_REID_EXC-5.jpg

BuboBubo wrote: »
    Did she drop the "Connolly" from her surname?

She's become another one of those vapid famous reality/social butterfly/falling out of her clothes types.

Suppose it's a legitimate way to make a living nowadays!

Probably came from an alienated background where the father is Connolly and she was turned against him, she never acknowledged herself with the double barrel surname I think.

tuxy wrote: »

All natural :D McCollum-Connolly looks like someone who was on The Swan

Thats pushing it .

Michaella McCollum is a reasonable looking Woman . Nothing super dooper .

I suppose she is doing this as a way to make money . How employable is she ?

I thought the Brits brought in laws to stop people making money from crime ( books , media , whatever ) . I don’t know if thats just for crime committed in Britain mind .

I suppose if she is making any money from all this she is probably getting paid in the Republic of Ireland or something like that .

Thats pushing it .

I thought the Brits brought in laws to stop people making money from crime ( books , media , whatever ) . I don’t know if thats just for crime committed in Britain mind .

I suppose if she is making any money from all this she is probably getting paid in the Republic of Ireland or something like that .

Unemployable with twins hanging off her, I wonder who it was that got the lucky dip if you can describe it as lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Its not a competition between two bad things. Oh this thing is way worse so that thing isnt as bad!

Both are true and neither make the other right. Drugs do cause deaths as do the others. Dont even get the point you're trying to make.

I think you do.

I's say it's more that just don't like facts getting in the way of your moral outrage.

Drugs are bad kids, they kill people. Except alcohol and tobacco of course, they're fine. Sure if they killed people they wouldn't sell them in shops now would they.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I thought the Brits brought in laws to stop people making money from crime ( books , media , whatever ) . I don’t know if thats just for crime committed in Britain mind.

Don't think so. I watch Shaun Attwood on youtube, former ecstasy kingpin and he has ex-cons on his channel who are plugging books etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Thats pushing it .

There is a civil recovery scheme in the UK whereby the Serious Organised Crime Agency can apply to the high court and ask that any money received from the publishing of a memoir is forfeited to the government. It is granted only if certain conditions are met. It applies to offences committed in the UK and overseas.

There is a civil recovery scheme in the UK whereby the Serious Organised Crime Agency can apply to the high court and ask that any money received from the publishing of a memoir is forfeited to the government. It is granted only if certain conditions are met. It applies to offences committed in the UK and overseas.
    Thanks for that . Good information .

Is McCollum-Connolly a Loyalist or Nationalist? I'm sure if she was using the ROI as her base to take in the money then she will upset some people who are loyal to the crown for not doing it in the 6 counties.

Is McCollum-Connolly a Loyalist or Nationalist? I'm sure if she was using the ROI as her base to take in the money then she will upset some people who are loyal to the crown for not doing it in the 6 counties.
    Not too many Connolly , Loyalists ; I’d Say .

Not too many Connolly , Loyalists ; I’d Say .

She dropped it though, that's the big thing making me question it. Do Loyalists get into bed with Nationalists? literally?

All You Need Is Lunch!

She dropped it though, that's the big thing making me question it. Do Loyalists get into bed with Nationalists? literally?

It's fine to ride a loyalist so long as you go to confession straight afterwards.

It's fine to ride a loyalist so long as you go to confession straight afterwards.
    Even quicker if you ride them in the confession box.

Duuurty;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Or:

4D69258800000578-5861571-image-a-470_1529423714443.jpg

Advertisement