Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going commando

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

Medusa22 wrote:
    I don't really like to go commando, prefer the comfort of some underwear! Having said that though, when I get home the first thing I do is fling my bra off (the ladies like to be free), most uncomfortable contraption ever invented!

I was just thinking that all these years of the relief of taking off the bra at the end of the day it never occurred to me that willies feel better swinging in the breeze too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

eternal wrote: »
    Stop wearing kiddies underwear

brah.

So you're saying I should wear loose undies ? Won't they not fall off ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

So you're saying I should wear loose undies ? Won't they not fall off ?

You're admitting to the kid's undies so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Ive been meaning to give it a go,without going into to many details, the area involved gets quite sweaty and I was wondering if I went without, would it make a difference

Chef's get a rash on their balls so a lot of them don't wear jocks. I know this because they think I enjoy being told about it.

• Advertisement

You're admitting to the kid's undies so?

No, what you on about you weirdo ?

I wear elastic boxers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭sjb25

What's with all the brah all I can hear in my head is dog brah
    This would be his answer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,383 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Going commando with jeans? No. Going commando with Tracksuit Bottoms? Yes. As comfortable as they already are, I find tracksuit bottoms without underwear is much more comfy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

zanador wrote: »
    I was just thinking that all these years of the relief of taking off the bra at the end of the day it never occurred to me that willies feel better swinging in the breeze too!

I have a mini bra for my balls that I like to fling across the room after work too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

smash wrote: »
    I have a mini bra for my balls that I like to fling across the room after work too.

Trying to avoid sagging balls in old age, eh? Keeping them nice and perky :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit cold this time of year to let the balls hang loose.

Also not very hygienic, always a drop left after a pee even after a few shakes, don't want that on the jeans.

Bit cold this time of year to let the balls hang loose.

Also not very hygienic, always a drop left after a pee even after a few shakes, don't want that on the jeans.

You should always wipe your willie with a bit of tissue after a slash.

Medusa22 wrote: »
    Trying to avoid sagging balls in old age, eh? Keeping them nice and perky :D

Gonna ask Santa for a wonder bra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Yeah I never got how going commando would work for a woman. Now, maybe I'm diseased and just don't know it, but ladies (I think) get discharge and ... Well I don't think I'd like anything dripping down my leg.

Coming out this evening to a date, and was trying on stuff after the shower, put on trousers and decided I'd go with them, but hadn't put on undies, had to take them off and put some on, I'd be risking a bit of rape otherwise I'd say if my boyfriend got word.

You should always wipe your willie with a bit of tissue after a slash.

Not always an option that's available.

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Yeah I never got how going commando would work for a woman. Now, maybe I'm diseased and just don't know it, but ladies (I think) get discharge and ... Well I don't think I'd like anything dripping down my leg.

Women... Just slugs with legs really!

Not always an option that's available.

You should always carry some tissue with you.

Coming out this evening to a date, and was trying on stuff after the shower, put on trousers and decided I'd go with them, but hadn't put on undies, had to take them off and put some on, I'd be risking a bit of rape otherwise I'd say if my boyfriend got word.

So many wrongs in one place.

You should always carry some tissue with you.

Ok JB I'll take your advice on board ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

Yeah I never got how going commando would work for a woman. Now, maybe I'm diseased and just don't know it, but ladies (I think) get discharge and ... Well I don't think I'd like anything dripping down my leg
    This. Don't understand at all when women go out without knickers and wearing short skirts - seems awkward and a bit... attention-seeking tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Azalea wrote: »
    This. Don't understand at all when women go out without knickers and wearing short skirts - seems awkward and a bit... attention-seeking tbh.

I didnt hear any complaints when Sharon Stone did it..:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Colser wrote: »
    I didnt hear any complaints when Sharon Stone did it..:p

Being bi...whenever I see a girl wearing something that I find just a bit too revealing, the bitchy woman in me is a bit like ''oh, that's a bit distasteful'', but the part of me that fancies girls is like ''oh damn, I can't help finding that attractive''. It's very confusing for me :p

It's also very confusing when I find a girl really attractive, because part of me is envious of her because I'm thinking ''god, I wish I looked like her'' and the other part of me is thinking ''god, I'd love to ride her'' :P

Some z lister was pictured coming out of a nightclub lately wearing a dress with a split up to her thigh on both sides and no knickers.

Naturally one guy got a pic of her gee but I guess that was the idea to get attention.

Some z lister was pictured coming out of a nightclub lately wearing a dress with a split up to her thigh on both sides and no knickers.

Naturally one guy got a pic of her gee but I guess that was the idea to get attention.

Was it a nice gee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

So many wrongs in one place.

Why don't you take the time to list them, for funsies like?

smash wrote: »
    Was it a nice gee?

Depends on what your idea of a "nice" one is :cool:

Advertisement