Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zulu an boobs.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

I like bewbs

Quiet now, theirs a good gentleman you're frightening the lads.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

doubledown wrote: »
    RTE often show Force 10 from Navarone uncut in the afternoon and it features a lovely scene with a naked Barbara Bach getting out of a bath.

Ringo Starr was/is seriously punching above his weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Shouldn't even be considered nudity, people who get offended by a nipple on the box are just looking for something to be offended by. They don't even know why it's offensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

doubledown wrote: »
    RTE often show Force 10 from Navarone uncut in the afternoon and it features a lovely scene with a naked Barbara Bach getting out of a bath.

Its on BBC Two right now, anyone seen the boobies?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Its on BBC Two right now, anyone seen the boobies?

Saw a couple,looked away immediately.

• Advertisement

Quite right. TV3 are showing it now (its crazy how films do the rounds) but unlike BBC Two its in cramped 16:9 ratio and "softvision" on saorview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

"But before we can start awarding ourselves Victoria Crosses and Congressional Medals of Honor and so on and so forth and such like... I think I'd better point out that one, we're now on the wrong side of the river. That two, we have no hope whatsoever of rejoining the partisans. That three, this neck of the woods will soon be crawling with very bad-tempered Germans. And that four, I don't think our little genius Sergeant Miller there has even got a box of matches left in his suitcase. And so I think we can take it, gentlemen, that we're going to have a very long walk home."

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Same with 'The Mission' boobs and bits flopping out all over the place, aged from 8 to 80, while Robert de Niro and the boys build a big ol' church in the middle of the Rain forest.

'Gabriel's Oboe' is a cracker of a tune though.

Same with The Emerald Forest,directed by John Boorman.Loads of Amazonian Indian boobies,I saw it when I was about thirteen on the telly early in the evening in the late 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I was skeptical at first, but yes, a very healthy set of boobs on this young juan.
    First image on google.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZALFBJyahMA/TnY0241HJdI/AAAAAAAAADY/ULSk3jyRa2E/s1600/IMG_2717.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 16,152 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

You can't risk children seeing boobs. It's ok for them to see violence, death, graphic footage of war and tragedy on the news etc etc but even the slightest glimpse of nakedness will corrupt or mentally damage them forever. Never underestimate the destructive power of a nipple!

It's the first thing NATO did in Afghanistan. Equip all the F-15's with smart tits and dropped them on the natives.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

I was skeptical at first, but yes, a very healthy set of boobs on this young juan.
    First image on google.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZALFBJyahMA/TnY0241HJdI/AAAAAAAAADY/ULSk3jyRa2E/s1600/IMG_2717.JPG

I'm not clicking on that, it's probably a topless shot of Joan Burton

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I'm not clicking on that, it's probably a topless shot of Joan Burton

It's not :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Grayson wrote: »
    Stop throwing those bloody spears at me.

Sorry, I know the line isn't even in it. It's a fcuking epic film though. That and the Italian job were the first two films I bought on VHS.

I dont know what it is about the Italian Job but I really dont like it

I dont know what it is about the Italian Job but I really dont like it

One of the handful of good British movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,152 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

kneemos wrote: »
    One of the handful of good British movies.

I remember the first time I showed it to a mate we got to the end and he started shouting "That's the ending! That's the fcuking ending?" :)

The first time I watched it I didn't like it that much. When I saw it again 5 years later I loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the biggest boob in zulu was michael caine

i put it to you that michael caine is a crap actor

fryup wrote: »

Gotten better in his old age.

^^^^^^^^^^^

really?? did you see him in batman as the butler

the scene at the end where he gets all emotional is laughable its so wooden

fryup wrote: »

You Sir are a fool. Michael Caine is Michael Caine and that's all he needs to be.

he's more wooden than a wardrobe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Sauve wrote: »
    How did ye get around the minimum age for sign-up on here? :p

They checked a box :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Venus In Furs

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Ringo Starr was/is seriously punching above his weight.
    Ah here, he's a Beatle! May not have been the best looking of the four, but he wasn't exactly unsightly either. I'd prefer to be in a relationship with him than with John, even if John might have had, overall, more sexual magnetism.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Too Late the Hero (1970) Full Movie

Love his line near the end of this movie :)

Ian Bannen was Brilliant in it.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Vomit

kneemos wrote: »
    "Zulu" has just started on More 4 and there is an array of very attractive boobs on display at 2.30 in the afternoon.
    I've never seen a other such carry on in a film at this hour.Is because they are black,heathens or something else that makes it OK?

You could be on to something there- I have a feeling that if they found a remote tribe in Norway with their boobs out, they'd get the blur treatment in the documentary during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Vomit wrote: »
    You could be on to something there- I have a feeling that if they found a remote tribe in Norway with their boobs out, they'd get the blur treatment in the documentary during the day.
    Norway wouldn't exactly have the climate for baring your bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

True.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Au Contraire.

Advertisement