Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zulu an boobs.

Options
  • 31-12-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭

"Zulu" has just started on More 4 and there is an array of very attractive boobs on display at 2.30 in the afternoon.
    I've never seen a other such carry on in a film at this hour.Is because they are black,heathens or something else that makes it OK?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Stop throwing those bloody spears at me.

Sorry, I know the line isn't even in it. It's a fcuking epic film though. That and the Italian job were the first two films I bought on VHS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Mark your target when it comes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

It's allowed because it is a documentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭Archeron

would they be known as Zuloobs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

This thread is getting so few responses because everyone has rushed off to see the bewbs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I like bewbs

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Archeron wrote: »
    would they be known as Zuloobs?
    This thread is getting so few responses because everyone has rushed off to see the bewbs.
    I like bewbs

How did ye get around the minimum age for sign-up on here? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

some shower of boobs reading this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Surgeon James Henry Reynolds (played by Patrick Magee in the movie), was Irish:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Henry_Reynolds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Melodeon wrote: »
    Surgeon James Henry Reynolds (played by Patrick Magee in the movie), was Irish:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Henry_Reynolds

The biggest tit of all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Steve_Carella

Same with 'The Mission' boobs and bits flopping out all over the place, aged from 8 to 80, while Robert de Niro and the boys build a big ol' church in the middle of the Rain forest.

'Gabriel's Oboe' is a cracker of a tune though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

its amazing how God made fat look sexy by just sticking a nipple on it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 423 ✭✭The Bould Rabbit

chrysagon wrote: »
    some shower of boobs reading this thread!!

How do you know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

No proper English gentlemen would find such nubile bouncing bountiful breasts attractive, so it's OK for matinee showing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I have a stiffie

upper lip

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

kneemos wrote: »
    "Zulu" has just started on More 4 and there is an array of very attractive boobs on display at 2.30 in the afternoon.
    I've never seen a other such carry on in a film at this hour.Is because they are black,heathens or something else that makes it OK?

You really haven't seen any of the "Carry On" films then?

I don't think Barbara Windsor was capable of keeping 'em in, never mind getting 'em out :D

Sid James though, ugh, sleazy head on him :(

ITV3 show Carry On Girls in the afternoon, it features a cat fight with Babs and the very busty Margaret Nolan with nipples showing!

/writes letter to Daily Mail and OFCOM

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Nudity is not deemed racy or offensive as long as it's not shown in a sexual context on tv. I remember channel 4 broadcasting a documentary with full frontal nudity at lunchtime one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

RTE often show Force 10 from Navarone uncut in the afternoon and it features a lovely scene with a naked Barbara Bach getting out of a bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭qt3.14

I think there should be more nudity on TV. Would do wonder for kids to see what real people look like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

'when dinosaurs ruled the earth' was on RTE a few months back at 11am in the morning. it must have been the uncut version is all ill say....Dinosaurs , Cavemen ...oh and Swedish blonde full frontal cave antics and river romps :pac:

doubledown wrote: »
    RTE often show Force 10 from Navarone uncut in the afternoon and it features a lovely scene with a naked Barbara Bach getting out of a bath.

The only reason to watch that film its fair to say. Makes you wonder why that shot was bothered with in a 12A cert film. a bit like the topless scenes in National Lampoons Vacation and Steel (forgotten Lee Majors film from 1979) they only last a moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Zulu boobs, thousands of 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭cml387

I don't think Barbara Windsor was capable of keeping 'em in, never mind getting 'em out :D

Sid James though, ugh, sleazy head on him :(

She only got them out once AFAIK, in that film. And once she did the magic was over.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

kneemos wrote: »

What's the problem?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

don't mean to go off in a tangent...its booby related

i remember years ago there was this natural geo programme on RTE on a sunday afternoon and it featured these tribal women from the amazon and they had their jugs exposed....well there was uproar about it...you had people writing into arthur murphy's mailbag about it:rolleyes:

pretty mild to what you see on the telly nowadays

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭jpm4

Don't fire until you see the nipples on the boobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Reeling in the years has a scene with some fella and his taypot swinging around his knees. There was an entire thread dedicated to it not long back.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Steve_Carella

Hermy wrote: »
    What's the problem?

You can't risk children seeing boobs. It's ok for them to see violence, death, graphic footage of war and tragedy on the news etc etc but even the slightest glimpse of nakedness will corrupt or mentally damage them forever. Never underestimate the destructive power of a nipple!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Schwiiing wrote: »
    Reeling in the years has a scene with some fella and his taypot swinging around his knees. There was an entire thread dedicated to it not long back.

The taypot out before tay time? Good jaysus.....

Advertisement