Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vogue Williams took a sh1te - rte.ie exclusive

• 20-10-2020 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Why oh why, when I go to the state broadcaster to check the news, is there always a story about Vogue Williams?

He heart sinks for Irish businesses, why is this person forced on us by RTÉ.ie?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,519 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,026 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Was this in a toilet or was she “caught short”?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I wonder if she makes lots of different noises when she takes a shite, like when she cares for Theodore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Who?

Theodore’s aul’ wan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭NSAman

It's called being a Media Whore.

Lots of them out there. Twank, another has been (if she ever was) trying to be relevant always covered.

The reason being there is a severe lack of talent in RTE and there is an even bigger lack of creative genius. This is caused by the incestuous relationships that exist in the cozy cartel of Irish television.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    Theodore’s aul’ wan.

Oh right, skipping rope gob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Its a man

jimgoose wrote: »
    I wonder if she makes lots of different noises when she takes a shite, like when she cares for Theodore?

Click clonk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭hurikane

Check RTÉ.ie they live streamed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭hurikane

Caught short

Did the Langer fall out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Imagine calling your kid Vogue. She never really had a chance.

Imagine calling your kid Vogue.

Theodore too

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

The Irish independent has a lust for Irish "celebrities" Gerrard Keane and the wife were nearly in it every week a while back.

The Irish independent has a lust for Irish "celebrities" Gerrard Keane and the wife were nearly in it every week a while back.

Who

If at least half a dozen people don't meaninglessly post, 'Who?' in a thread in order to confer a modicum of spurious intellectual sheen on themselves, is it even an enjoyable bitching thread about vapid Irish celebrities?

If at least half a dozen people don't meaninglessly post, 'Who?' in a thread in order to confer a modicum of spurious intellectual sheen on themselves, is it even an enjoyable bitching thread about vapid Irish celebrities?

Who

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

This ^

Seriously what sort of absolutely fake as **** gobsheens would do that. You'd almost call social services.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Why do RTÉ constantly report on every bit of nonsense to do with British royals?

"Future unelected head of state's wife wore a red jumper today".

Wow. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Why do RTÉ constantly report on every bit of nonsense to do with British royals?

Because it generates clicks on the website, which in turn generates advertising revenue. This is obviously the type of content that visitors to their site want. Not reruns of Radharc, or lessons on Old Irish Bardic poetry.

Simple enough I would have thought, dude.

Some of the intellectuals around here don't believe in a licence fee increase, or even public service broadcasting, but then complain when they visit the RTÉ website and see articles like this.

At least they are royal family known all over the world.

What exactly is this Vogue woman famous for? Other than washing clothes? Or reproducing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Because Irish people love the royals.
    The viewing figures for royal weddings in this country are huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Very square jawline on the 'lass'. You have to be born with that. No boxing club can coach it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

A better example of a pointless person would be impossible to find. Shes a narcissistic vacous media courting NOBODY, and anybody who reads anything about her or follows her or is in any way interested in her opinion needs their head examined.

We are in a global pandemic, family members are burying loved ones in barely attended funerals, businesses are closed down, we are in a recession and people are losing their jobs. Vogue, love, nobody cares what you have to say about anything. N O B O D Y. Fcuk off under the rock you came from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

Another VW emissions scandal.

Who

# is currently 3 so thread technically doesn't exist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I never got the hatred.

I think she is gorgeous.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I never got the hatred.

I think she is gorgeous.

Lot of dudes around here don't like beautiful and successful women who try and make a brand around themselves.

There's lots of anger out there, Moron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭seenitall

I remember reading somewhere that her birth name was Sinead, or Niamh, something like that. I think it was even on her wiki page at one point. Curiously, there is no trace of that now that I can find.

Anyway, I believe that one is on her, not her parents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Theodore too

He was one of the Chipmunks. They were like Gorrillaz only with horrible high pitched singing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

From a balcony, or a mezzanine to be precise as it's D4, and she caught Pat Shortt on the shoulder.

Nó doubt that that is someone's cup of tea. But not Pat's. Unbelievable goings-on to be honest.

That's why it's newsworthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Lot of dudes around here don't like beautiful and successful women who try and make a brand around themselves.

Agreeing with him and then calling him a moron?

What?

Another VW emissions scandal.

VG. Ana mhaith.

• Advertisement

Agreeing with him and then calling him a moron?

Sort of like an Oxymoron then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Is this that swinger blonde?

I never got the hatred.

I think she is gorgeous.

I do too actually, despite her smile reminding me of a 1959 Cadillac DeVille. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Is this that swinger blonde?

Is she the one who visited ikandi in Limerick, some club out the Ballysimon road ?

Back in 2015 I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I do too actually, despite her smile reminding me of a 1959 Cadillac DeVille. :D

She can smile at me all day long, her husband is a lucky man. At least she is off her arse trying to get a living for herself, if half the rest of the country took a leaf out of her book we would be flying. We need more like her.

The babe is a cracker and a credit to all. Fair play.

Vogue-Williams--a.jpgRTE-Autumn-Launch-2017-2-Vogue-WIlliams.jpg

• Advertisement

She can smile at me all day long, her husband is a lucky man. At least she is off her arse trying to get a living for herself, if half the rest of the country took a leaf out of her book we would be flying. We need more like her.

The babe is a cracker and a credit to all. Fair play...

Great legs - I'm a complete sucker for a decent set of pins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lot's of men wouldn't rate her looks very high. Personally, I would describe her looks as "photogenic, but does nothing for me and far too fake looking".

But that is not the problem. As per this thread, her "success" is at being a media whore. What exactly does she do? What are her talents? Why should we care so much about this one person out of the 5 million living in the country?

Even if we should focus our attention on a single "beautiful and successful woman" (for some strange reason), shouldn't we pick someone who is actually fare more beautiful/successful?

She really appears to be just another twink...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,292 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

dotsman wrote: »
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lot's of men wouldn't rate her looks very high. Personally, I would describe her looks as "photogenic, but does nothing for me and far too fake looking".

But that is not the problem. As per this thread, her "success" is at being a media whore. What exactly does she do? What are her talents? Why should we care so much about this one person out of the 5 million living in the country?

Even if we should focus our attention on a single "beautiful and successful woman" (for some strange reason), shouldn't we pick someone who is actually fare more beautiful/successful?

She really appears to be just another twink...

I'd imagine you're a total stunner yourself.

To thine own self be true

Lot of bandying about of a certain "w" word, despite the young lady in question having done nothing to no-one. I suppose that's "Social Meeja" for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

hurikane wrote: »
    Check RTÉ.ie they live streamed it

Link please. I could not find it.

I'd imagine you're a total stunner yourself.

210-would-not-bang.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

they have to pretend to offer something to women.

womens tiny minds dont think critically, so you can just tell them its a famous woman and do the whole big house, champagne reception bullsht.

then you put home furnishings ads on the next page. everyones a winner.
    except for the men who then have to buy the overpriced furnishings.

Great legs - I'm a complete sucker for a decent set of pins.

You into menly legs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

seenitall wrote: »
    I remember reading somewhere that her birth name was Sinead, or Niamh, something like that.

Really? She must have been called Vogue from a very early age then because I am from where she is from and I remember knowing of her from our very early teens because of her name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Really? She must have been called Vogue from a very early age then because I am from where she is from and I remember knowing of her from our very early teens because of her name.

We believe you Vogue

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement