Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Earendil wrote: »
    Stop backing horses. It’s not for you. When you lose, which seems to be most of the time, you come out screaming like a mong.
    I’m actually trying to give you some good advice here.

Did you not read the initial tweet? I said I didn't back that horse this evening?

And when I lose I never come on here screaming like a mong you cretin.

Find it so strange when gentlemen like Mostly Harmless get agitated when somebody calls out a blatant non trier that's just after drifting like a barge. What's the problem? We should be highlighting these plebs and the BHA/HRI should be handing out bans.

What's annoying is when lads constantly blame a jockey when the horse just isn't good enough. Ryan Moore is a prime target. These are mug punters and problem gamblers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Find it so strange when gentlemen like Mostly Harmless get agitated when somebody calls out a blatant non trier that's just after drifting like a barge. What's the problem? We should be highlighting these plebs and the BHA/HRI should be handing out bans.

What's annoying is when lads constantly blame a jockey when the horse just isn't good enough. Ryan Moore is a prime target. These are mug punters and problem gamblers.
    I was on about goat initially anyway. Not getting agitated. Just think you're completely misguided in a lot of stuff. But best of luck to you.

IrishMajor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

akelly02 wrote: »
    Any love for benie at 7/2 today ??

Get the **** in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭gillamandango

Play the Game, not the Player......

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Did you not read the initial tweet? I said I didn't back that horse this evening?

And when I lose I never come on here screaming like a mong you cretin.

:)

Advertisement