Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just spotted Duvet in class :D

It’s strictly time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,077 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Some feckin rain today.:eek: I had to do a big enough shop that involved a few different locations around town. I was hoping to have lunch out with Mrs G as little G had a babysitter. But the rain and damp conditions just made me feel like getting home. Having a beer now, nice and relaxed. Looking forward to a lie on in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Some miserable weather alright, was meant to head in town earlier but decided to stay in and relax with a few beers on the couch watching some DVDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Rotten day , ended up soaked and with two wet feet lol , but got lots done so feck it !
    Question for you knowledgeable people , Halogen Ovens, yay or nay ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Rotten day , ended up soaked and with two wet feet lol , but got lots done so feck it !
    Question for you knowledgeable people , Halogen Ovens, yay or nay ?

Are you talking about the counter top thing Mam?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Are you talking about the counter top thing Mam?

Yep G , the round yokes ?!
    I know daughter used to have one one and found it great , just wanted to get another opinion on them tbh if you don't mind? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeebus the wild and wet west behaved today dunno where you all are that ye were gettin soaked

Yep G , the round yokes ?!
    I know daughter used to have one one and found it great , just wanted to get another opinion on them tbh if you don't mind? :)

I never used one. But I am a complete traditionalist in the kitchen for many years. Its only recently that I accepted the Air Fryer.:eek: I never even owned a slow cooker either.:D

Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Out for dinner with my pressshhhhhious ��

I never used one. But I am a complete traditionalist in the kitchen for many years. Its only recently that I accepted the Air Fryer.:eek: I never even owned a slow cooker either.:D

Sorry.

Lol , no worries at all G , I've never owned a slow cooker either btw , I'll figure it out yet , thank you anyway !

@Grem , it was raining nearly all day in this part of Laois , don't know about others !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Rained all day in Clare too. Limerick escaped the rain while we were there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@ Mam try food forum, you'll find out quickly about the oven, a great bunch of lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Jeebus the wild and wet west behaved today dunno where you all are that ye were gettin soaked
    Carlow/Laois Border, rotten all day

@ Mam try food forum, you'll find out quickly about the oven, a great bunch of lads :pac:

Just did , thanks for that Grem !!

Well i didn't get to see the good day what with nightshift if that's any consolation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside watching Strictly with cat sat on my lap.
    Raining all day here in not-so-sunny south east.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Couchside watching Strictly with cat sat on my lap.
    Raining all day here in not-so-sunny south east.

Watching it here too , poor Anneka , that was awful ! Fair play to her for trying her hardest , I love that :)

Wait, Anneka Rice was on it??

Watching it here too , poor Anneka , that was awful ! Fair play to her for trying her hardest , I love that :)

Can’t believe they put her in those horrible flat runners again :(

I think they're afraid to put her in heels Poochie :o

@ Grem , yep , she's on it and looks great in all honesty !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

with cat sat on my lap.

Jammy :3

I never knew cats were fans of strictly :pac:

Jammy :3

I never knew cats were fans of strictly :pac:

She’s more interested in distracting me by insisting I keep rubbing her nose!

I think they're afraid to put her in heels Poochie :o

@ Grem , yep , she's on it and looks great in all honesty !

I fecking loved her when i was a kid. Now i'll have to watch it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭dasdog

Still a pleasant evening time 20C here about 15km outside Nice. Listening to Miles Davis over the sound of the waves. Cote d'Azur really is a beautiful part of the world.

Anneka Rice did her house work in the nude in the late 80s. I used to get so excited about that fact.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Anneka Rice did her house work in the nude in the late 80s. I used to get so excited about that fact.:D

Who doesn't? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Couchside watching the Circle - I'm about 7 episodes behind as the hubs took it out of the scheduled recordings by mistake - he's asleep beside me after a tough day. Hope all's well with everyone - Mams haven't a clue about halogen ovens only went electric fan recently and it's so different to gas :)

Shoesday I have the greatest respect for your attitude to things - I have a touch of arthritis and it's a f,cker - particularly with the colder weather coming in. I'm at the age where it creeps in though but I think it's one of the Victims of my midlife crisis - soon I will dye my hair purple and add some tats 凸(-_-)凸

It's not purple, it's blue rinse brigade :pac: I'm getting very grey now and refusing to dye it.. Sod it.. I'm a female george clooney :D

Evening all :) it rained a slight bit here today

Who doesn't? :pac:

I prefer Leg Ends myself :D