Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots 75% off Sale - 14.01.2015

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Boots in Swords has little or nothing left

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Was in Cork city earlier...not much left! Didn't get anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Had my eye on the Literary Candle tins from the 3 for 2 at Christmas...they're back up to full price. Were 50% off yesterday. Kind of glad though, last thing I need is more clutter!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Got an email from Boots to say sale online also. Not much in it to be honest, most things up to 50% off and anything half decent is out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Omni have bits.. but nothing interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Baggot street sold out of most stuff now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Popped into Jervis in afternoon. Some bits left. Asked about No7 box which was on special, was told none left and it's back at full price. Seen a No7 behind counter as wifey was after one so chanced my arm and got it for half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Inmyownworld

Got 3 Essie nail varnishes in a set for 6e, not bad seeing as they're usually 10e each - and all colours I'd use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

I was in Jervis this morning and picked up two large Christmas Yankee candles for about 9.60 each, didn't get anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Got 3 boxsets for €15, chuffed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Popped into Boots on Sat morn just to see what they had left, wasn't fussed either way. Ended up with a David Beckham gift set (shower gel & body spray), a large Christmas yankee candle (I have this put up for next Christmas), a tin with a bath bomb, large chocolate shower gel, hand cream and other stuff and also a min shower gel and body lotion in a Christmas cracker packaging. Whole lot for €20.40. None of it was needed but it's all stuff that will be used up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Heard it's now 90% for remaining items. Unconfirmed, and don't know which branches. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hy Gieni

2018 70% Sale now on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Hy Gieni wrote: »
    2018 70% Sale now on

Nothing online AFAIK - In store only

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Ah FFS....normally get into this as great stuff for next year's presents. Totally forgot about it. Any decent stuff left in jervis?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

mad m wrote: »
    Ah FFS....normally get into this as great stuff for next year's presents. Totally forgot about it. Any decent stuff left in jervis?

I didn't know it was on today, normally I find out from this thread :D

I was in Jervis around 12 and there was lots of stuff left, lots of soap and glory sets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Anyone know why the 70% sale wasn't online , I thought it was every year

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maireadley

Galadriel wrote: »
    I didn't know it was on today, normally I find out from this thread :D

I was in Jervis around 12 and there was lots of stuff left, lots of soap and glory sets etc.

I was in there this evening at 7pm. Loads of Soap and Glory, Harry Potter stuff, Yarley sets!, about three or four full rows of stock. Lots of bargains still there

Advertisement