Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Pretty much a normal day here but i would kill for a plate of stuffing all by itself.:p I also have a few drinks that i might drink after of course when i'm finished my green tea as that takes preference!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i'm full of banoffee but there's one piece left i just need to believe in myself

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Vodka! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

2 bottles of Coors. Not at the same time, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Having ... emm, eh ... an easy stovetop deconstructed stuffed pepper dish or a sloppy rice-a-jo-ni bowl.... whatever it should be called, it's not half bad :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Rice Krispies and OJ - for a change...

northgirl wrote: »
    Rice Krispies and OJ - for a change...

Why change a good thing?

Just coffee. Don't think I'll eat at all today!
    Remarkably, no hangover. Yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

had a bacon butty earlier... cannot face more than one big dinner a week, so all the turkey, stuffing etc is plated and in the freezer.... enjoying clementines and a crunchie...and a mince pie earlier of course. on to tescos now but the lidl luxury ones are by far the best..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Same dinner as yesterday. Having some banoffee, bombe, and trifle in the one bowl now.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Brunch of smoked salmon cream cheese on sourdough
    Damn tasty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Fried some of yesterdays lamb in butter to heat it, and onto a sambo with coleslaw and stuffing..

Looking forward to a cheeseboard and cold cuts later at the MILs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cut some beacon and put into sandwich, cuppa tae, nyom nyom

Tae agus toast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

last of the home made chocolate tiffin..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tae agus toast :D

With honey?

With honey?

Yep!

Yep!

You're sweet enough already 😉 you didn't need to add any 😁 :pac:

Cheese & chilli toastie earlier.
    Pint of Chieftain IPA now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A Double Decker bar

You're sweet enough already 😉 you didn't need to add any 😁 :pac:

That's why I'm so sweet ha ha - full of honey :D

I'm a sugar fiend obviously :pac:

• Advertisement

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, especially with the coffee, but I just can't eat porridge without honey mmm...

(does beer count?)

igCorcaigh wrote: »
    I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, especially with the coffee, but I just can't eat porridge without honey mmm...

(does beer count?)

Porridge without honey is sacrilegious and beer doesn't count, especially during the holidays :3

Pizza in the oven!

Pizza in the oven!

Automatically wants pizza. :pac:

Automatically wants pizza. :pac:

Call out fast :pac: I'll throw on the grudge :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Broccoli, spiced beef and ham all covered in parsley sauce :)

Call out fast :pac: I'll throw on the grudge :3.

LOL - why was the pizza bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Got a Christmas pint in the local and had two more.

Coming up soon is homemade chips and cheese with gravy, cold turkey and thinly sliced spiced beef for myself, turkey enchiladas and chips for the rest of my crew. It's Christmas times so another drink is called for, a cold Erdinger Dunkel in a large narrow glass to get the ball rolling.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

LOL - why was the pizza bad?

Weird taste off the cheese, milky or something .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Salad wrap and veggie soup
    Lots of choc biscuits
    Lucozade zero

Advertisement