Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tea, the answer to all ailments..... although I prefer coffee with a shot of whiskey.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just finished our morning walk, not sure if the mutt is impressed, now time for Irish soda bread, peanut butter and nespresso.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Tea, the answer to all ailments..... although I prefer coffee with a shot of whiskey.

I'll give that a go after work ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...so many things I would have done but clouds got in my way...

Morning all,

It's a solid grey morning but a muggy 18C

Kitchen with coffee and a dog barking at nothing...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Hope you feel better Grem :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I know I have posted this in jest before, but I REALLY don't want to adult today.

I need rocket fuel, not coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back home after a great night's sleep in my own bed. Busy day ahead of me today entertaining a couple of 16 year olds before dropping them to the airport.
    Kids like Five Guys - right?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Back home after a great night's sleep in my own bed. Busy day ahead of me today entertaining a couple of 16 year olds before dropping them to the airport.
    Kids like Five Guys - right?!

Kids won’t like anything with an adult with them!! Good luck, you’ll need it :D

In a cafe looking at a brother brush through his little sisters hair with his fingers, he’s so gentle with her and he’s a good 4 or 5 years older. So cute!

Kids won’t like anything with an adult with them!! Good luck, you’ll need it :D

Yeah but like I am great wonderful and joyous company for all ages. Serious! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just home from a 24 hour duty and absolutely bolloxed.

Although I should be deliriously happy, as part of the 10 Euro pay deal with the defence forces instead of 2 Euro and hour I got an increase to 4 Euro an hour for yesterday (don't know how I'll spend it all).

Then to the hospital to have a 24 hour blood pressure monitor fitted, my fourth time in 10 days.

Falling asleep at the laptop but I've a solicitors appointment at 12 so I'll fight the sleep until then. Then die.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Buckets of tea. Overthinking. Procrastinating...

What’s new I suppose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home after going to work for food safety training. Trying to figure out what to do for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Been up most of the night with a vomiting child, he's sleeping now so I'm having a much needed coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Wishing I hadn't spent what little I had on seeing Annabelle last night. Thought it was all over the place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside pondering life.
    Wishing I hadn't spent what little I had on seeing Annabelle last night. Thought it was all over the place.

Aww that's a pity, cinema is expensive enough as it is!

Deskside pondering life.

Aww that's a pity, cinema is expensive enough as it is!

Ya win some ya lose some!

Cabin fever took hold.

Any interesting ponderings :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out and about down the country for a long drive with my OH.

As it is a beautiful day, we both decided to take a day off work (pretty easy as we are both working from home this week). :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up for work again. Ugh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Folding clothes!
    Ya win some ya lose some!

Cabin fever took hold.

Any interesting ponderings :pac:

How can I take over the wor.......

I mean ehhh

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Emptying the dishwasher whilst listening to South of Heaven by Slayer..

Now that’s what I call a rock’n’roll lifestyle !

• Advertisement

It's been a busy old day here. And expensive. Turns out that 16 year old girls that I was entertaining for the day love shopping. Who would have thunk it?
    But they had no money. My good nature might have been taken advantage of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Turns out that 16 year old girls that I was entertaining for the day love been taken advantage of.

:eek: careful trig.... :D
    Not long in the door, pub I frequent just got a Rockshore tap installed. Barman, let's call him Marcus* was raving about it. I scoffed at this, and demanded my usual pint of hop house. So adamant was he that I try it, that he offered a free pint of it, me being a punter of such high regard. Now the only free things I refuse to accept are personality tests on Abbey St and clatters, so I accepted his offer, admittedly with some trepidation. But f*ck me Marcus* the shortarse was on the money. Gulped it in a couple of swigs and I paid for the pint. Had another two before I got the train and grabbed an eighth pack in SuperValu to take home. Just waiting now for them to chill up a bit now and then I'll be out to the back garden to share my discovery with Flanders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home reading Harry’s post and I would like to subscribe to his blog :D
    Hands down my fav poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Cinema

In for a scare (hopefully :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed. Came for a nap earlier, think it’s time to stay. Got my VRT appointment in the morning so I’m a bit nervous and hoping it’ll go well

Just home reading Harry’s post and I would like to subscribe to his blog :D
    Hands down my fav poster

But rockshore though.. It is a very poor beverage imo. Reminds me of the bud joke..
    Why is sex in a canoe and drinking budweiser similar?
    They are both f*cking close to water.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Finally caught up with all the shenanigans on boards.

I am following waaaaaaay to many threads here.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bed. Came for a nap earlier,

A cat nap :pac:?

*gets coat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Dying of vicious hangover that would kill a horse or say even a dinosaur.

• Advertisement

A cat nap :pac:?

*gets coat*

Needed that giggle Seph :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement