Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Sure you may as well make it 20, just to safe like :-P.

Nope just my normal morning routine coffee and coast to coast am :-D

I clearly don’t spend enough time around these parts!

Ok still in bed haha, I actually have to get up now though :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Hippy hoppy happy birthday Cleo!

I’m still on holidays! Heading sea-wards. Delighted with myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Off to visit my niece, can’t believe she’s nearly 9 months, time flies....unfortunately :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy birthday succubus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy Birthday Gal <3

I’m laying on my bed listening to Born This Way

• Advertisement

Waiting for the mammy's dinner, yummy!
    Then back to the big smoke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy birthday Succubus!

I’m dancing around the kitchen to Amadou and Mariam, waiting for sausage rolls to come out of the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

bubblypop wrote: »
    Waiting for the mammy's dinner, yummy!
    Then back to the big smoke

What I wouldn't do for a mammy dinner :) Enjoy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thinking about whether to head down the park or not as its raining a bit.
    leahyl wrote: »
    Off to visit my niece, can’t believe she’s nearly 9 months, time flies....unfortunately :-(

Ahhh stop does it what, my niece and nephew are 16 and 17 months old and flying around the place, feels like only yesterday they were only new borns and would nearly fit in the palm of your hand they were so tiny :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

The zoo. Admiring the giraffes.

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Suc :) x

I'm sitting having a think about how this place is a real Hotel California, but with added big goodbyes.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Happy birthday Succubus!

🎂

Watching some decent athletics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The zoo. Admiring the giraffes.

They have some neck... :pac: :o

I've been holding my coat for some time now, leaving before Seph gives me facepalms :p

After a big mug of Barry's and an inordinate amount of pastries I'm off to sleep it off! :pac:

Happy Birthday Cleo,have a great one...I suppose I'll have to have a glass of wine later in your honour 😘

I'm not long up,showered, dressed, a load of washing hung up inside ffs due to the weather, dishwasher emptied,a quick hoover around and I'm just plonked on couch..going to watch my recordings, I'm not going to cook just try to chill out and have a me(duvet)day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    They have some neck... :pac: :o

I've been holding my coat for some time now, leaving before Seph gives me facepalms :p

You'll never escape my facepalms poochie 😀 😛

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,835 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday Cleo,have a great one...I suppose I'll have to have a glass of wine later in your honour 😘

I'm not long up,showered, dressed, a load of washing hung up inside ffs due to the weather, dishwasher emptied,a quick hoover around and I'm just plonked on couch..going to watch my recordings, I'm not going to cook just try to chill out and have a me(duvet)day.

Enjoy , you've done loads !
    I've done nothing today , except the dishes , and plan on doing feck all else and more than likely will go over to daughters house for takeaway this evening , feck it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Happy Birthday Suc :) x

I'm sitting having a think about how this place is a real Hotel California, but with added big goodbyes.

:p

how do you mean poly?

bedside, having an easy day after a busy day yesterday :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Early morning laps in pool

After a big mug of Barry's and an inordinate amount of pastries I'm off to sleep it off! :pac:

And now I'm awake (ish) and not a clue what's going on :pac:

Suppose I'll have to think about what to eat next :D

• Advertisement

how do you mean poly?

bedside, having an easy day after a busy day yesterday :)

Like the song Aspie, Hotel California. You can check out anytime you want but you can never leave :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,482 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Drogheda Retail Park (#49)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,422 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Finally sitting down after a half hour hunt for reading glasses. I have no idea how they ended up in the laundry basket.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not long up, although been awake for ages. Himself was drinking with his friend again last night and it was a late one so he was welded to the bed and I was tired from working late so I said feck it, it’s Sunday, might as well make it a duvet day :p

Also didn’t help that the weather’s shít :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,094 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy , you've done loads !
    I've done nothing today , except the dishes , and plan on doing feck all else and more than likely will go over to daughters house for takeaway this evening , feck it :D

Same here. Did feck all. Goin for a few scoops and may order in later. High stoll here I come! Now where's me umbrella?:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Galway outside feels cancelled today. I'm off to work soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside reminiscing on a great Friday and Saturday, no work tomorrow so enjoying a nice cold beer, tired after all the activity over the weekend so an early night is called for :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A lazy day due to the rain. Mass this morning then a day of coffee continuously brewing, biscuits, a good book and athletics on TV.

Now it's almost time for Le Tour highlights.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m like a wet rat after taking the dogs out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Now it's almost time for Le Tour highlights.

Some great sport on TV all weekend - the climax being Shane Lowry winning the golf today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement