Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

Drinking Heineken zero & waiting on a buddy for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭gifted

Roll left,I'm beside you 😂

I'm allergic but could be worse,I'm unexpectedly going on a little jaunt again this weekend....scrub up gifted and buy a kettle, I'm coming your direction lol lol.

Best 10 minutes you'll ever experience....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote: »
    Best 10 minutes you'll ever experience....lol lol

Show off !!!

Laptop side, wondering is it too soon to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couchside all is quiet
    Hot water bottle and painkillers
    How’s everyone tonight
    I need a laugh anyone got any jokes to cheer me up ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Went to see 1917 in the cinema this evening. I thought it was outstanding. To the fella behind me that kept doing that teeth sucking sound every few minutes I did ponder turning around and pulling your teeth out of your head... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couchside all is quiet
    How’s everyone tonight

A man returns home from his early morning run. "Good run?" Asks his wife.
    "I'm never running behind a council gritter truck again" he said through gritted teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

A man returns home from his early morning run. "Good run?" Asks his wife.
    "I'm never running behind a council gritter truck again" he said through gritted teeth

That’s actually a good one ! Thanks made me smile

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, horizontal, watching nothing in particular on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couchside all is quiet
    How’s everyone tonight
    What do you give a sick bird?
    Tweetment

Why does a flamingo lift up one leg?
    Because if he lifted up two he would fall

Why do seagulls like to live by the sea?
    Because if they lived by the bay they would be bagels

There you go Skybird. Some bird jokes especially for you. I am a comedi-hen, I know others have posted jokes but toucan play at that game.

Also hi everybody, I haven't been here in a few days. I hope all is well with everybody and hope Duvet and Poochie had a good time are recovered from their jaunts. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭thomil

Guy Person wrote: »
    What do you give a sick bird?
    Tweetment

There you go Skybird. Some bird jokes especially for you. I am a comedi-hen, I know others have posted jokes but toucan play at that game.

Now that's some fowl play right there. I'm usually rather eagle-etarian, but this ruffled some feathers and brought on a really hawkward silence over here. But things can always get better, owl stick around to see what comes out of this :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

My little joke for the night.
    A husband and wif discussing what they'd put on the others headstone. Husband says I'd put cold as ever on yours.
    She says I'd put stiff at last on yours.
    Heading for the leaba now, electric blanket is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bedside early. Banjaxed after today. But not to bed before watching the new episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry is back with a bang.

Abed!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed listening to some Fleetwood Mac. Should sleep soon though as I’ve an early start to get a meeting in with my thesis supervisor before my first lecture tomorrow :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 13,453 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

sitting, wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchen. Great sleep so I didn't need any more. Thinking of ideas for projects.

Seems mild today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Awake too early.
    Going to write a letter to my oldest niece ... she lived with us in her early years and when my sister moved to England 17 years ago we were all heartbroken. Exchanging letters has always been precious ... could email/text but where would the few bob go?
    We’re celebrating Grandparents’ Day today ... must remember to bring the tissues as tears of all kinds will be flowing ... one class are singing A Thousand Years and I disgraced myself at practice yesterday!
    It’s way too early to be wishing all a good day but tell my body clock that!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday Wherers!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pondering things..

Having a banana and tea before I head off.
    I spent a few years having to be up at 5 am, I didn't pass much notice on it at the time, but now, I'd just be useless if I had to do it, I must be getting old. It takes me a good 3/4 of an hour to get my body ready for the day lately.
    On the plus side I feel great usually after that initial slump.
    Hope the day brings you all something good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all.

Arrived at my chariot yesterday to find it surrounded by a load of security vehicles, the maintenance guys were filling the oxygen system when the hose came off and hit one of them in the face just beside his eye, of course he didn't have safety goggles on, he was on the ground in a pool of blood and unable to see out of that eye, they whisked him away to hospital. Chatted to him this morning and his eyes appear to be OK.

The rest of the evenings work schedule was uneventful.

Going to get out of the big smoke today and get back to my favourite place, hoorah! Let me go hohohohhome....
    Reckon I'll hit the road around 3 or that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

It's a mostly clear morning here cool 5.5°C

Kitchenside finishing off the coffee, I was awake early too it's most annoying :mad:

Just a half day at the mines, I'm meeting the lovely Auto for a late ish lunch etc etc :)

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Looking forward to my lunch date with CH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside with coffee and a heap of work. Today will be a good day! Have a tremendous Wednesday Wherers!! :D

Lunch with my Mrs today as she is coming in to meet me on her way home.
    I hope she has money, I left my wallet at home,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

At the desk, doing admin and blasting out the best of ABBA. Also mentally trying on dresses for an event on Saturday night that I really do not want to go to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement