Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,092 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Getting a bit fresher here now, perhaps even a little cool.

It seems I'm not happy unless I'm moaning! :D

I'm not online stalking you but......:D

Fresher means its going well with Stavros. A little cool means its gone wrong and he won't be making breakfast. The moaning bit is confusing after the aforementioned.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Beer.. Shaka.. Facebook..bad combo...
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Beer.. Shaka.. Facebook..bad combo...

You been upsetting them racists again? Good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Grandeeod wrote: »

Fresher means its going well with Stavros. A little cool means its gone wrong and he won't be making breakfast. The moaning bit is confusing after the aforementioned.:D

I like Stavros. Can't explain it but just from the posts today he seems sound.

You could do worse Leg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh grem is eeyore, negative nancy, moody mary and katie kaboom all in one lately..

• Advertisement

Burp

• Registered Users Posts: 16,400 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm not a breakfast person as it happens, more a let me drink coffee and get out of my way person.

I'll innocently ignore the moaning bit and wait for Duvet to explain that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Getting a bit fresher here now, perhaps even a little cool.

It seems I'm not happy unless I'm moaning! :D

I now have Garbage " I'm only happy when it rains" going through my head......pour your misery down, pour your misery down on me.....

You're welcome :D

I'm not a breakfast person as it happens, more a let me drink coffee and get out of my way person.

I'll innocently ignore the moaning bit and wait for Duvet to explain that.

Well Stavros can't walk the walk of shame on a coffee as you wave out the door. Jaysus legs! I'd need a bacon and sausage sandwich at the very least. I'd even make it myself while you had your coffee and I'm not Greek or a hunk.:D

Well Stavros can't walk the walk of shame on a coffee as you wave out the door. Jaysus legs! I'd need a bacon and sausage sandwich at the very least. I'd even make it myself while you had your coffee and I'm not Greek or a hunk.:D

A man would be waiting a long time for me to cook him breakfast, Greek hunk or not!

• Advertisement

A man would be waiting a long time for me to cook him breakfast, Greek hunk or not!

Now I'm reminded why I learned to cook.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

I could be wrong but my impression of savvy stavvy is that he would bring a cereal bar along anyway just in case.

I could be wrong but..... am I wrong Grandeeod?

NewRed2 wrote: »
    I could be wrong but my impression of savvy stavvy is that he would bring a cereal bar along anyway just in case.

I could be wrong but..... am I wrong Grandeeod?

Nope! I reckon he'd bring a lot more after reading Legs last post. She doesn't do breakfast. Full stop!

thomil wrote: »
    Looks like this thread is at its best again :D (Or is that worst? :pac: )

Homeside in the People's Republic of Balconia with an ice cold beer after mostly doing sweet f*** all today :cool:

Have you a cereal bar though? A man should really be prepared for all eventualities.

Have you a cereal bar though? A man should really be prepared for all eventualities.

Well Legs in your case, he'd have to bring all the ingredients for a decent meal. I even offered to cook my own if I was the Stavros lad in a different life.:eek:

Football here. Nearly bedtime. It must be!

Couchside laughing at ye all as usual :) We're back baby!

Lovely weekend, outdoor coffees, outdoor dined with a few friends, watched some MMA fights last night and worked out a few times. Humid-sweat-fest run earlier, I actually love it...

thomil wrote: »
    *Checks kitchen*

I can offer cereal bars, Twix, stroopwaffels or blueberry muffins ;)

and yes G, I'm also ready to cook a full-size meal, including dessert, if required :D

See? This is the McGywer can-do attitude!

I hope Stavros is taking notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Confused Auto here

Better out than in Diamonds ;):D

Autosport wrote: »
    Confused Auto here

I'm now Shirley Valentine, with a hot Greek lover who's going to make his own breakfast if he forgets to bring a cereal bar.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You been upsetting them racists again? Good man.

I actually have :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Confused Auto here

Phew, thought i was alone in the confusion :o

Phew, thought i was alone in the confusion :o

Was it my "out of the blue" post that caused the confusion? :p

Was it my "out of the blue" post that caused the confusion? :p

If i look back to check i'll end up in a worse state!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s always fun dropping in here in the mornings and trying to work out what you guys were talking about. . .

I’m back in lovely quarantine again :):):) Double vaccinations didn’t change anything for us. So I have really no idea as to when this will end.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s ok some of us don’t understand even when we’re here :D

Glorious morning but the humidity is too much for Alfie, he’s bet after our little walk :)

Car side heading to work

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It’s ok some of us don’t understand even when we’re here :D

Glorious morning but the humidity is too much for Alfie, he’s bet after our little walk :)

Car side heading to work
    I noticed the double lead/harness Auto.
    Would he try get away on you?
    Little scut ;)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thunder clouds rolling in here. I have the sandals and cropped trousers on, I know I'll be going for the spare shoes in my car shortly :(

To thine own self be true

It's lovely here, so naturally I'm in work work today. :(

My 28yo microwave is finally dead... Ar dheis Dé

• Advertisement

Just saw a post on Facebook, you know the type
    "No response is a response"

Fair enough... but the silly woman is ringing me...not her boyfriend of the same name...now I could tell her...but, tbf...I think my namesake is dodging a bullet :)

Advertisement