Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

So what was your treat/day out?

Nosey much :D

I was chauffeur driven by my father to my sisters house and we had a bbq :) Plenty of food and drink and great craic :) Had a great day and the sun is still shining :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stavros the Greek. :p

I just served Mrs G her salad in the garden pretending to be a Greek waiter. Then went back to get another beer. Ms G is looking at me weirdly.:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Very lazy and chilled day - got stuck into a good book and finding it hard to put it down.

Very overcast but muggy here in Dublin 7. Have to think of sorting dinner soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I just served Mrs G her salad in the garden pretending to be a Greek waiter. Then went back to get another beer. Ms G is looking at me weirdly.:D

Were ya naked except for an apron? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling for the last time until next Sunday hopefully. Looking forward to the rest..

• Advertisement

Were ya naked except for an apron? :pac:

Nah! There was a child present and neighbours most likely having a peek out their windows. They weren't in their gardens anyway. FFS. How can you stay inddors on a day like that.:D

Match three and beer number......whatever! Kitchenside. Patio door still wide open with nice cool air sweeping in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Estrella time now and then after I'm gonna cook some king prawns in garlic and chilli oil with a wee side salad and garlic bread and lob on a movie called My brother the devil. (I thought it was divil, but no, its not irish)
    Very coincidentally there have been hardly any profile views since the posts about the issue earlier so I dunno now, do I cook enough for two or what? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

An extra dinner will never go astray ;)

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Estrella time now and then after I'm gonna cook some king prawns in garlic and chilli oil with a wee side salad and garlic bread and lob on a movie called My brother the devil. (I thought it was divil, but no, its not irish)
    Very coincidentally there have been hardly any profile views since the posts about the issue earlier so I dunno now, do I cook enough for two or what? :D

Sounds great! Chilli oil all the way! Love it in so many dishes. Clouded over here but still warm.

• Advertisement

Getting a bit fresher here now, perhaps even a little cool.

It seems I'm not happy unless I'm moaning! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol , I'm just happy there's more people like me around !
    We need to find a happy medium somewhere with the weather :pac:

I'm not online stalking you but......:D

Fresher means its going well with Stavros. A little cool means its gone wrong and he won't be making breakfast. The moaning bit is confusing after the aforementioned.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Beer.. Shaka.. Facebook..bad combo...
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Beer.. Shaka.. Facebook..bad combo...
    :D

You been upsetting them racists again? Good man.

Fresher means its going well with Stavros. A little cool means its gone wrong and he won't be making breakfast. The moaning bit is confusing after the aforementioned.:D

I like Stavros. Can't explain it but just from the posts today he seems sound.

You could do worse Leg

Oh grem is eeyore, negative nancy, moody mary and katie kaboom all in one lately..

Burp

I'm not a breakfast person as it happens, more a let me drink coffee and get out of my way person.

I'll innocently ignore the moaning bit and wait for Duvet to explain that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I now have Garbage " I'm only happy when it rains" going through my head......pour your misery down, pour your misery down on me.....

You're welcome :D

• Advertisement

I'm not a breakfast person as it happens, more a let me drink coffee and get out of my way person.

I'll innocently ignore the moaning bit and wait for Duvet to explain that.

Well Stavros can't walk the walk of shame on a coffee as you wave out the door. Jaysus legs! I'd need a bacon and sausage sandwich at the very least. I'd even make it myself while you had your coffee and I'm not Greek or a hunk.:D

Well Stavros can't walk the walk of shame on a coffee as you wave out the door. Jaysus legs! I'd need a bacon and sausage sandwich at the very least. I'd even make it myself while you had your coffee and I'm not Greek or a hunk.:D

A man would be waiting a long time for me to cook him breakfast, Greek hunk or not!

A man would be waiting a long time for me to cook him breakfast, Greek hunk or not!

Now I'm reminded why I learned to cook.:D

I could be wrong but my impression of savvy stavvy is that he would bring a cereal bar along anyway just in case.

I could be wrong but..... am I wrong Grandeeod?

NewRed2 wrote: »
    I could be wrong but my impression of savvy stavvy is that he would bring a cereal bar along anyway just in case.

I could be wrong but..... am I wrong Grandeeod?

Nope! I reckon he'd bring a lot more after reading Legs last post. She doesn't do breakfast. Full stop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭thomil

Looks like this thread is at its best again :D (Or is that worst? :pac: )

Homeside in the People's Republic of Balconia with an ice cold beer after mostly doing sweet f*** all today :cool:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Looks like this thread is at its best again :D (Or is that worst? :pac: )

Homeside in the People's Republic of Balconia with an ice cold beer after mostly doing sweet f*** all today :cool:

Have you a cereal bar though? A man should really be prepared for all eventualities.

Have you a cereal bar though? A man should really be prepared for all eventualities.

Well Legs in your case, he'd have to bring all the ingredients for a decent meal. I even offered to cook my own if I was the Stavros lad in a different life.:eek:

Football here. Nearly bedtime. It must be!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭thomil

*Checks kitchen*

I can offer cereal bars, Twix, stroopwaffels or blueberry muffins ;)

and yes G, I'm also ready to cook a full-size meal, including dessert, if required :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Couchside laughing at ye all as usual :) We're back baby!

Lovely weekend, outdoor coffees, outdoor dined with a few friends, watched some MMA fights last night and worked out a few times. Humid-sweat-fest run earlier, I actually love it...

Advertisement