Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone unusual you DO NOT fancy

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Ryan Reynolds. Never understood the hype.

I'm a straight man and even I'd find him hard to turn down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Beyoncé

Don't know why, but annoyed me for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Lirange wrote:
    Well I'm in my early 40s. I remember her from before her Lara Croft days. She was in some teeny hacking film with Johnny Lee Miller. I remember thinking she had Mr. Potato Head lips.

I'm curious now to know who you do find attractive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Lirange wrote: »
    Christina Hendricks. They are fake. The End.
    She just pretty large in general and dresses well. Not a fan but they're not.

The whole Christina Hendricks thing of a few years ago to some degree baffled me in the same way as my friends in first year of secondary school would go on about the tits on some girl but I just saw an overweight girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

Colser wrote: »
    I'm curious now to know who you do find attractive.

I mentioned a few in the top of that post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I think I've posted elsewhere but I find Laura Whitmore to be totally unattractive.

She reminds me of Dolph Lundgren.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Dolph Lundgren

Its hard to answer, because i dont find it unusual once i dont fancy them!

Like, kate moss was a famous supermodel, i wouldnt let her buy me a drink, vole lookin child that she is, but thats not unusual because shes a vole lookin child

The list of names above, tho starting with Penelope cruz? yeah that's insanity thats a list of the most gorgeous women on earth.

But it shows it takes all sorts

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

sharon ni bheolain

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,085 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Lirange wrote: »
    Also Audrey Hepburn...I like femine, I do. But she is literally too feminine. It's like fragile China Doll overkill. She has the facial bone structure of a five year old. She is also a bit too far on the bony side as well. You could stuff her in your carry-on luggage and still have room for several coats and trousers. Aesthetically draws your attention with her distinctive look...just wouldn't be attracted to her myself.
    I don't think many men looked at Hepburn and thought oh I'd give her a dart. She's oddly unsexual. Extremely pretty and all that, but there's something missing on the sexy score. There can be a real distinction between Beautiful and Hot and she is the perfect example of being one and not the other.
    Kelly Brook...The anti-Audrey. I like curves. I do. But this is overkill in the other direction.
    Oh she was decidedly delish when she was younger, but a bit too much upholstery going on these days.
    Angelina Jolie
    I never got the fuss over her at all. Marilyn Monroe another. Cute enough, but her on screen dumb blonde persona was beyond irritating and her off screen complete headwrecking neurotic persona was worse. Maybe part of some"sex symbol" legends is because Monroe, Hepburn, Garland and a couple of others are Gay icons and women think they're gorgeous and so their names keep coming up, but with Straight men not so much?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement