Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I really need to find out who has robbed my phone.

Flicking between Netflix & athletics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Room to improve time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I just want to say I have apologized for whipping the owner. And I don't want to come across to mi amigos as an aggressive type. But to see an owner beating his horse into a corner that he could not escape from. Yes I may overreacted and for that I apologize. I am not a bad person.

I would have strangled the owner with it in that situation. You are definitely not a bad person.

What wonders will Dermot work this week, Auto?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Room to improve time :)

Nearly threw my mug of tae at the screen the one time i watched that recently :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nearly threw my mug of tae at the screen the one time i watched that recently :pac:

Ahhh here! thank god you didn't! a waste of tea !

unless it was lyons tea you were drinking :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm lying on bed procrastinating about drying my hair and pulling out clothes for work tomorrow.

To thine own self be true

I would have strangled the owner with it in that situation. You are definitely not a bad person.

What wonders will Dermot work this week, Auto?

Design looking good so far :) crazy budget

I just want to say I have apologized for whipping the owner. And I don't want to come across to mi amigos as an aggressive type. But to see an owner beating his horse into a corner that he could not escape from. Yes I may overreacted and for that I apologize. I am not a bad person.

You aren't a bad person. My views were/are definitely in the minority here regarding your experience. No apology is necessary Red.
    Did you get a chance to look at that link I posted? When you mentioned PTSD I thought it might be of interest to you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How can only two hours have passed in here?? *thumps desk and sobs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have a medical thing tomorrow and have to fast.
    I have been fasting for a whole 28 minutes and am not sure I can do another 28.

Pesky lack of will power.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nothing exciting to say , was away for the day, hope the rest of the night passes quickly for all those on night shifts .

Was wondering where you were Mam, good to see you :)

Was wondering where you were Mam, good to see you :)

Thanks Grem :)
    Ah , you know when you get one of those nights where you're just a bit meh and Don't want to inflict it on everyone else ? Or when somethings annoying you and you know it's best just to keep quiet and say nothing , well , that's tonight !

And.... I feel better now , thank you !

Oh Mam i always inflict myself on the boardsies :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got a pic with al Porter

Geez Grem you do not inflict yourself on anyone !
    Even when you're in pain , you still soldier on and keep it altogether , that's not inflicting on us !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks Grem :)
    Ah , you know when you get one of those nights where you're just a bit meh and Don't want to inflict it on everyone else ? Or when somethings annoying you and you know it's best just to keep quiet and say nothing , well , that's tonight !

And.... I feel better now , thank you !

I made a complete arsehole of myself last night Mam and inflicted sh1t on a poster. Uncalled for stuff. Thankfully I deleted it during the night. So don't worry. You are cooler than me and lots of others here. I'm still head hanging here and near bedside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Lying on the bed. Wrecked. Went running earlier and my legs are in bits. Going to do some meditation and get to sleep.

Mam you can always chat to us and my inbox is always open to you :)

Anyone else feeling the Sunday blues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Me2! I’m a daily offender!

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »

You're not

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I made a complete arsehole of myself last night Mam and inflicted sh1t on a poster. Uncalled for stuff. Thankfully I deleted it during the night. So don't worry. You are cooler than me and lots of others here. I'm still head hanging here and near bedside.

You didn't . You and Mrs G had a wonderful evening , that you both deserved , and you were kind enough to share it with us :)

I think we all need some chocolate to boost our spirits !

Auto , thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, just checking a few things on the laptop before i go to the land of nod.
    Night all and to those working the night shift, take it easy.

This thread just does the heart good..

Love this family ((hugs))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,535 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

We're like the Waltons .... if they were dysfunctional. :pac:

I'm currently Couchside having unwittingly offended someone with my charismatic bluntness, but in the process of making amends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night! Night! Codladh Sámh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Night Jim Bob, night Hairy Melon!

In a hotel room, back on continental Europe, for work this time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sleepy time for sephers, night all 😴😴💤💤
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Night Jim Bob, night Hairy Melon!

*Looks at poochie confused* who the fudge are they 🤔?

• Advertisement

Just been rolling my head to try ease some muscular pain in my neck.. Now i know what a barn owl feels like :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Outside.....side? Wondering wtf just happened....to the weekend. Night all.

Sleepy time for sephers, night all 😴😴💤💤

*Looks at poochie confused* who the fudge are they 🤔?

Lesser known Waltons :pac:

honeybear wrote: »

You're not honeybear, the only thing you're guilty of is sharing your love for Kevin McCloud with us 😛😀.

Autosport wrote: »
    Mam you can always chat to us and my inbox is always open to you :)

Anyone else feeling the Sunday blues

+1 for both of these.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Lesser known Waltons :pac:

I thought you were calling someone in here a hairy lemon 😀😛

I thought you were calling someone in here a hairy lemon 😀😛

Sorry Seph, it’s a family joke, wordplay on Mary Ellen! My younger self and my brother thought we were hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

More like the Addams family... :pac:

Night nighzzzzzzz

Night nighzzzzzzz

Damn you Wizzy , now I have the theme tune stuck in my head :p

Night to all of you who are heading to dreamland ..

I had mambo no 5 stuck in my head earlier this week.. The torture :O

Goodnight all,a serious dose of the Sunday night blues here also,totally wasted today and I'm fuming with myself, anyway onwards and upwards. I have to say also that this thread is a great laugh but also a great place to offload and imo nobody here annoys anyone else,it can actually be heartening to realise that we all have ups and downs ,its just life.

Oh and one of my lot told me an hour ago that he wants to do some after school study group and needs to pay for it tomorrow so of course I just went out the the money tree in the garden and picked a 150e off it...just like that. 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,535 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Night nighzzzzzzz
    I'm Wednesday, but slightly less charming. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, hoping I'm not sore tomorrow after today :)

Goodnight all,a serious dose of the Sunday night blues here also,totally wasted today and I'm fuming with myself, anyway onwards and upwards. I have to say also that this thread is a great laugh but also a great place to offload and imo nobody here annoys anyone else,it can actually be heartening to realise that we all have ups and downs ,its just life.

Oh and one of my lot told me an hour ago that he wants to do some after school study group and needs to pay for it tomorrow so of course I just went out the the money tree in the garden and picked a 150e off it...just like that. 😂

I think this is just right for you ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch. Longest weekend of my life. RIP me

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    On the couch. Longest weekend of my life. RIP me

So glad you are home, you make it through work in one(ish) piece?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

So glad you are home, you make it through work in one(ish) piece?

Just about Grem, felt like crying a few times but managed not to! Ended up staying an extra hour and a half tonight though, which I expected the minute I got there and realised we did not have enough staff for what we had on :rolleyes:

Service industry, eh?. Painful often times.

Just me and the dust bunnies awaiting sunrise here..

Stuck to the bed with a migraine

Stuck to the bed with a migraine

Bugger.. Sick day?

Bugger.. Sick day?
    I wish. :( coffee usually helps a little bit
    No sick days unless I physically can’t leave the bed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement