Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir Mobile SIM only €14.99 per month

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

navannoel wrote: »
    Rang Eir today, told them I was not happy with my current deal, out of contract after 18 months was €101 after offer ended, for sim only, house phone and broadband. Told the I wish to give 30 days notice to quit.
    Passed me to retention team, got following deal all in €59.97 for 12 months but sim only shall increase to €19.99 after month 6. Said I should ring them at month 7 to see what deals are on.:)

I rang them last week and got FttH for 49.99 and 2 mobiles SIM only for 9.99 for 12 months.

I was set to pay 65 for BB&phone and paying 30 each for mobiles.
    Offered my BB for 55 until I told them airwire were offering it for 49.99
    Asked her to speak to a supervisor.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭shmeee

Eir webchat say they will cancel my 30 Day Sim only in 24 hours, not in 30 days like the notice I taught you have to give.

Is this right?

Have signed up for GoMo €9.99 deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Eir webchat say they will cancel my 30 Day Sim only in 24 hours, not in 30 days like the notice I taught you have to give.

Is this right?

Have signed up for GoMo €9.99 deal.

Be careful they haven't canceled your number altogether, if they have then you won't be able to receive the verification code required for porting (that's if you're keeping your number).

The general advice from the gomo thread is that once you're a month into a SIM only rolling contract, you don't need to give notice because you're billed a month in advance. If you were closing the account and cancelling your number then you would need to give notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Be careful they haven't canceled your number altogether, if they have then you won't be able to receive the verification code required for porting (that's if you're keeping your number).

The general advice from the gomo thread is that once you're a month into a SIM only rolling contract, you don't need to give notice because you're billed a month in advance. If you were closing the account and cancelling your number then you would need to give notice.

Thanks, didn't request the cancel.

It seems Eir bill will cancel once port is complete. I will cancel DD myself to make sure. Eir will send me a final SIM Only bill and I will pay that online as required.

Advertisement