Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passing Away Peacefully.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,577 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Condolences OP.
    I'm older than you but it still hits hard when you lose a family member.
    My parents died when I was in my 20's and since that I have lost 4 sisters and 3 brothers who I miss a lot.
    Hope the pain of your loss eases for you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Spanish Eyes and Mam, sorry to hear of your losses. Take care of yourselves x

• Registered Users Posts: 39,512 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I've only seen one of my family die in front of me and that was my grandfather who was sick for a while before hand and was 94 years old so it wasn't a shock that way, but it was peaceful as there was no difference that I could see. He was asleep for a few days before he died so only that the nurse checked his pulse you wouldn't have known he had died.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I've only seen one of my family die in front of me and that was my grandfather who was sick for a while before hand and was 94 years old so it wasn't a shock that way, but it was peaceful as there was no difference that I could see. He was asleep for a few days before he died so only that the nurse checked his pulse you wouldn't have known he had died.

Thats how I'd like to go. At a great age and in my sleep. Don't feel bad. Couldn't have gone any better for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Condolences OP.
    I'm older than you but it still hits hard when you lose a family member.
    My parents died when I was in my 20's and since that I have lost 4 sisters and 3 brothers who I miss a lot.
    Hope the pain of your loss eases for you soon.

Christ. 7 siblings ? Thats awful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement