Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Options

Comments

RDR is now BC on XB1.

If you have the 360 disc or bought the on demand version you can play it on your Xbox one.

The game is also on sale at the moment for E7.50 on the XBL store.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

How is it on XBox before PS? Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

J Mysterio wrote: »
    How is it on XBox before PS? Argh!

Backwards compatibility function...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

tumblr_mu22m8CywL1s1opwpo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Assuming they are using an internal emulator it should be Pc compatible too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Assuming they are using an internal emulator it should be Pc compatible too.

360 games are wrapped in a 360 emulator on XB1. So yeah I guess if they wanted it to work on PC they could allow it seeing as XB1 is pretty much just Windows 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

If I have it on Xbox 360, will I have to download again for Xbox One????

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Doodleking wrote: »
    If I have it on Xbox 360, will I have to download again for Xbox One????

If you want to play it on the One you will have to download load it on the One.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

JLiCnFf.png

Been posted on all relevant social media accounts. Remaster + sequel please.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,562 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Bet it's just hype for GTA Online Halloween DLC and Rockstar didn't think it through properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Been posted on all relevant social media accounts. Remaster + sequel please.

I don't think they would have made RDR backwards compatible on XB1 if they had intentions of releasing a remaster.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

God damn better well be on the PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,503 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a remaster just so they can extend the Online mode and continue to make money from the shark cards or i guess horse cards in this case. R* make silly money from GTA Online, saying that I'd love a wild west version of it and would be happy with a remaster of redemption.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Who the hell buys Shark cards for GTA Online?

J. Marston wrote: »

People do buy micro transactions, shockingly. God knows why I mean, but I've heard R* is raking it in off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,114 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

People do buy micro transactions, shockingly. God knows why I mean, but I've heard R* is raking it in off it.

I suppose I don't get it because the first 6-12 months of it was a glitchfest where getting money was incredibly simple. I just don't understand how it's still going and popular.

Yupp remember reading it from a take 2 con call they make huge money from it. What harm the shard cards are unbelievably crap value. A yacht in the game costs 9mil which costs about 60 euro in shark cards, just crazy.

Anyway, a wild west online mode would be brilliant and should finally get poker and gambling. Red Dead Online has huge potential.

Would be great if this turns out to be a surprise quick(ish) release and not teasers for the next 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

When was the last time Rockstar released a game? They went through a stage of a yearly release with their multiple games but seems to have died down

Not including the GTA 5 remaster, 3 years since GTA 5 originally came out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I just don't understand how it's still going and popular.

Free new content and updates lots and lots of updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Bet it's just hype for GTA Online Halloween DLC and Rockstar didn't think it through properly.

If they're that dumb they deserve the absolutely beating they'll take for it.

An image that doesn't load? :p

It was a picture of the source code from one of the sites hosting the image, showed red dead retribution in the code.

Rockstar shareholders must literally be getting boners just from the Internet reactions to changing a background colour.

With regards to GTA online - in fairness they've released game types and matches that can more oe less change it completely, for free. Having said that, I can't stand public lobbies and can have some of the worst gaming audiences of most games.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,021 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Many many many many many people.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1289204&highlight=gta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

It was a picture of the source code from one of the sites hosting the image, showed red dead retribution in the code.

Looks like everything after the "&" is getting cut off.

https://goo.gl/Zd6ZbB

Zd6ZbB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Advertisement