Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2019 All Ireland SFC Pools

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Congrats Dr_serious2!!

Thanks again for running and co-ordinating the event again Dr. Kenneth.

Borderline Division 1 team here so I guess I'm my own home county- H'on The Rossies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭laoisman11

Congrats Dr_serious2, you had a clear lead on the rest of us.

Many thanks to Dr KN for running this, it takes a lot of time and effort and brings out the competitive spirit in all of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Dr_serious2

Thanks a million. There is hope for everyone - I think I only came 9th last year or something so a few results went my way. Delighted to win it!

See ye in 2020!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Congratulations Dr_serious2 and thanks to Dr. Kenneth for running the pools.

Looking forward to 2020 already.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,172 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Comhghairdeas and many thanks for running it, appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Excuse my delay in responding. I have been offline for a week or two.

Congratulations to Dr Serious on a sterling winning performance.

Splendid work by Dr. Ken as always, much appreciated.

Advertisement