Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Erik Shin wrote: »
    "Oops.. something went wrong ..please try later"

Can't even log in to see what I can get :(

I'm getting this when trying to accept T&Cs for my free DVD

I'm only silver :( . . . .surprised I'm anything tbh, I leave every year and currently on a 70% discount :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

'Currently unavailable'

Surprise surprise.

Thanks anyway, op

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

I'm with sky about 2 months and got a free movie worth up to €16.99.

Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭fuse

dUXohpq.png

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Do you get to take all the offers or do they reduce if you take one?

I'm a platinum VIP with several offers. I want EPL tickets but could be waiting awhile. If I take sky app and free DVD does that mean my EPL ticket offer or any other offer goes?

Superb spot OP and thank you for sharing...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Drumpot wrote: »
    Do you get to take all the offers or do they reduce if you take one?

I'm a platinum VIP with several offers. I want EPL tickets but could be waiting awhile. If I take sky app and free DVD does that mean my EPL ticket offer or any other offer goes?

Superb spot OP and thank you for sharing...

No, I think you get one of each, regardless if new sports games are added to tickets etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Signed up there - Platinum account too.

Same question as above. If you take one offer, is that it then?

Would wait for EPL tickets to become available again.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Skygo Extra seems to be gone off it. Was there when I signed up and selected it earlier but doesn;t seem to have activated:mad::confused::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

Again, thanks OP. This is brilliant. Got my movie voucher and Sky Go email. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

downesy wrote: »
    Again, thanks OP. This is brilliant. Got my movie voucher and Sky Go email. Delighted.

how long did it take to get your sky go email?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

Try later error for me trying to sign up

You got a sky go confirmation email? No one else seems to have and mine isn't working

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Same here, clicked the movie voucher and the app said to check my email for the voucher, but no email so far after an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Anyone see a free sky q upgrade ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I just downloaded the app on android & I got my platinum membership. Got the free movie & the email with the code arrived straight away. Hurling tickets are now listed as fully booked. I got the Sky Go upgrade, but nothing after I clicked accept...

The cinema tickets - can't see anything for Limerick, so left that one for now

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭downesy

wawaman wrote: »
    how long did it take to get your sky go email?

Sorry, I got two emails and went into the Movie one and sorted that. I just assumed the other was the Sky Go email but didn't go into it. It's not though, it's actually just the Sky VIP email. I'm gonna check and see if it's registered on my account now though

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Sorry, I got two emails and went into the Movie one and sorted that. I just assumed the other was the Sky Go email but didn't go into it. It's not though, it's actually just the Sky VIP email. I'm gonna check and see if it's registered on my account now though

All I got was movie and welcome email as well
    No sky go extra

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

You could try it for 2 months free with this link.
    http://www.sky.com/ireland/tv/sky-go-extra/
    It's a bit risky you would need to cancel after a month not to be charged.
    You're supposed to jump right to the top of the queue when you ring them from now on though.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Just picked up free movie, hurling tickets and Sky Q upgrade. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

What's involved in the sky Q upgrade, is there an installation fee, do you have to pay for multi room or hd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Sorry. Kids posted. I didn't get those offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Cheers OP. Only got the free movie, but good to know about for the future

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

So was anyone actually successful in getting the free sky go extra reward?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Lenny17123 wrote: »

Yes got an email over night to confirm. Working fine as I was at my device limit previously and was able to add another.

I got the confirmation email a couple hours ago but it still won't work, the app says I need a relevant subscription.

Any ideas or did anyone get it working?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Got the email about the Sky go extra - just checked it there on my phone - all seems to be working - two extra slots for devices - thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Thanks op

Got a dvd, then email about contract change as I got sky Atlantic VIP. Can watch shows 24 hours before it airs.

Interesting if you planned to leave then this started a new 18 month contract

tallpaul wrote:
    Yes got an email over night to confirm. Working fine as I was at my device limit previously and was able to add another.

Tinie wrote:
    I got the confirmation email a couple hours ago but it still won't work, the app says I need a relevant subscription.

Tweaky wrote:
    Got the email about the Sky go extra - just checked it there on my phone - all seems to be working - two extra slots for devices - thanks again OP

Maybe il just hold tough on it. I managed to apply for it yesterday but haven't received any email yet. Will be very hand as you need sky go extra to watch through the PS4. They took that ability away from the standard sky go a while back unfortunately. Still doesn't give me the option to claim a movie.

Yesterdays traffic to the site might have caused a few glitches on their system

Apologies, my sky go extra seems to be working. I received no email but when I went into manage my devices I now have two extra slots. Much appreciated OP. Great find

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

Apologies, my sky go extra seems to be working. I received no email but when I went into manage my devices I now have two extra slots. Much appreciated OP. Great find

Thanks a mill. Had same issue and 2 extra slots are there now :)

Advertisement