Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your generation?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

My generation would be 25-35.
    My generation were 25-35.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

diomed wrote: »
    My generation were 25-35.

Quit living in the past man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I'm 29. I feel I'm of a slightly different mindset to the selfie generation, though people in that generation are my age and some are older so I dunno really.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,341 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

My generation will probably be the last that remembers what life before the internet was like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭buried

The Jilted Generation.

1081452.jpg

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Glenster wrote: »
    Same.

But I find 25 year olds to be impossibly young and naïve and think 35 year olds are boring and ancient.

Ah there's still a lot of fun youthful 35 year olds and boring 25 year olds! Most of my friends turned into boring aul farts when they reached their mid-twenties, whereas my boyfriend and his friends are near in their mid-thirties and have a great lust for life. :)

Advertisement