Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burren Mount Hotel, Salthill

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 leocullensface

Think I stayed in this hotel years and years ago. We had a lovely cup of tea and a walk on the prom

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Think I stayed in this hotel years and years ago. We had a lovely cup of tea and a walk on the prom

Class, I like stories like this

Class, I like stories like this

Your welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Its an impressive site, even now. Would love to see the inside of the hotel.

Mirabile Dictu !

The Burren Mont is being repainted... not sure if it is to do with a general cleanup of Salthill for the VOR or perhaps it may even be re-opening.

(Forgot to see if the abandoned car around the side is still there)

Too bad they don't repaint that Baily Point monstrosity next door too. It's a disgrace.

What colour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

What colour?

As the quoted post references VOR (Volvo ocean race) methinks it's a bit late in replying.

westgolf wrote: »
    As the quoted post references VOR (Volvo ocean race) methinks it's a bit late in replying.

Relying to me? I’m a wee bit lost

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Relying to me? I’m a wee bit lost

T' was yourself who wondered" what color ?" in answer to a quite dated post and I was just pointing out the datedness of the original post and your response.

westgolf wrote: »
    T' was yourself who wondered" what color ?" in answer to a quite dated post and I was just pointing out the datedness of the original post and your response.

Thanks I figure it all out eventually the

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭monstermag

Maureen Donahue wife of Francie died July 2019. There son Austin is also deceased. Maria is the only one left now.
    Anyone know if Gabby is still around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

monstermag wrote: »
    Maureen Donahue wife of Francie died July 2019. There son Austin is also deceased. Maria is the only one left now.
    Anyone know if Gabby is still around?

Was Maria a daughter?

What was Gabby's surname?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

My sister worked there during the Summer and had live-in accommodation. The entrance was at the side and led up for what I can remember was a bedroom with two single beds. That must have been 25 plus years ago and even back then I remember when she pulled the sheet from the bed and a load of moths flew up. There was no proper lock on the doors and the windows and curtains (net) were black with dirt. My mum brought her home that night !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Guys, as the hotel is now a private residence, please refrain from discussing the owners etc. They are private individuals.
    Thanks

Advertisement