Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,484 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Wasnt he legally banned from ‘assisting’ poor souls like this , because he kept giving them awful advice

Yep. Proper order

https://www.irishlegal.com/article/high-court-aib-granted-isaac-wunder-order-restraining-man-from-acting-as-mckenzie-friend

• Registered Users Posts: 16,054 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Surprised a competent politician/party hasn't started something anti lockdown.

why would any party take a major contrarian stand on an issue that will be irrelevant in six months or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

why would any party take a major contrarian stand on an issue that will be irrelevant in six months or so?
    Correct and irrelevant long before an election.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Howard Beale

You often hear of all this shyte National Party are racist or far right or whatever. Well I had a look at few of their speeches. Justin he is a good orator but not remotely racist, in fact ever open and humorous his speeches seem

Justin has never said nothing remotely racist and his missus teaches all colours/creeds/ and Nationalities in schools has done over the years.

In fact National Party support immigration (controlled) are against lockdown, condemn the Catholic Church etc etc so when you actually look at them and the FACTS about them the picture the public paints is nonsense.

Nobody can point out anything racist ever said publicity by the National Party but I could post literally hundreds of hours of Black lifes matter being incredibly racist against Caucasian people but more than likely be banned.
    What about them screaming white bastards to terrified shoppers in Blanchardstown? All caged in for their safety no less.

If the roles were reveresed my God the left have a melt down but when black folk are racist to white oh no no no no that didn't happen let's ignore reality we don't like that so we pretend it didn't happen.

Double standards is breathtaking when it comes to anti white racism. It's not even reported!

Just to point out, Justin's wife does not teach in any school so that claim is untrue. On top of that, this the same Justin and Wife who regularly engage in racist abuse against a politician because she has Chinese heritage? The same Justin who used give talks to neo Nazis? Impressively deluded if you don't think he's racist..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Just to point out, Justin's wife does not teach in any school so that claim is untrue. On top of that, this the same Justin and Wife who regularly engage in racist abuse against a politician because she has Chinese heritage? The same Justin who used give talks to neo Nazis? Impressively deluded if you don't think he's racist..

Agreed. Gotta love Howard. Wasn't Barrett saying he's going to strip Chus citizenship :D

Justin is racist to Hazel who is Irish? So he's an Irish anti Irish racist? The mental gymnastics required must be exhausting here.

Hazel ain't too bad at the old racism herself. What about the time she was whining about abortion in Alabama and bizarrely blamed white men? What difference is the colour of their skin? It's an issue to her skin colour otherwise she wouldn't bring it every second tweet would she?

Regularly? Think his missus took the piss ONCE in a tweet. Funny I work with lots of Nationalities and they take the piss of each other regularly. Thank God we have this thing called a sense of humour and banter exists (for now!)
    (by the way does she do anything other than race bait on Twitter? Full time job to her)

His missus teaching? Over the years is past tense pal try keep up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Justin is racist to Hazel who is Irish? So he's an Irish anti Irish racist? The mental gymnastics required must be exhausting here.

You're accusing other people of mental gymnastics after coming out with a statement like that?

You're accusing other people of mental gymnastics after coming out with a statement like that?

Yep. I think they can respond themselves don't you? They are big boy now, off the potty they are.

:D

I have to say he's growing on me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yep. I think they can respond themselves don't you? They are big boy now, off the potty they are.

Mod:

Threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The thing that irks me the most is, there is so much to legitimately criticise Chu on, she loves playing the victim , having JB and co around makes legitimate criticism of what she does hard as she can just brand it all as ‘racism’

• Registered Users Posts: 40,869 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The thing that irks me the most is, there is so much to legitimately criticise Chu on, she loves playing the victim , having JB and co around makes legitimate criticism of what she does hard as she can just brand it all as ‘racism’

Because it is. Justin and His wife have racially abused Hazel Chu. As have many others.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

It’s mad how hazil chu seems to intimidate posters here that have to run to Justin for a cry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

It’s mad how hazil chu seems to intimidate posters here that have to run to Justin for a cry :)

No one really knew who she was until they called her "that migrant" and now shes Lord Mayor! It must infuriate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The Nal wrote: »
    No one really knew who she was until they called her "that migrant" and now shes Lord Mayor! It must infuriate them.

I've a feeling that there is something else about Hazel that infuriates them. If only I could figure out what it is....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

It's gas isn't it. Someone who's so relatively innocuous causing so many tears. :pac:

I've a feeling that there is something else about Hazel that infuriates them. If only I could figure out what it is....

I know what youre thinking but you’d also be wrong .

Perhaps its the victim mentality, tax heavy green policies, peddling that carlow girls leggings conspiracy, supporting ebun josephs racist rhetoric.

Theres tonnes of reasons hazel chu can be criticised without going to your two favourite conclusions. You never pipe up about it when we criticise paul murphy or rbb for the same things...

Chu is brilliant. There is a reason she's so popular amongst the general population and so hated by a certain group of racists.

Chu is brilliant. There is a reason she's so popular amongst the general population and so hated by a certain group of racists.

she's by no means the worst politician we've ever had but genuinely aside from winding up Justin and his missus, how is she 'brilliant'

• Advertisement

Caribbean I believe.

So of African descent then most likely.

It's nice to see the National Party promoting interracial relationships between people of African origin and Irish girls.

I know what youre thinking but you’d also be wrong .

Perhaps its the victim mentality, tax heavy green policies, peddling that carlow girls leggings conspiracy, supporting ebun josephs racist rhetoric.

Theres tonnes of reasons hazel chu can be criticised without going to your two favourite conclusions. You never pipe up about it when we criticise paul murphy or rbb for the same things...

Hazel isn't the only green out there or the only feminist out there or the only anti-racist out there. But she does seem to be singled out for special treatment. I wonder why....

BTW, who's the 'we' in 'we criticise'?

Yeah I noticed that too. Bit of a slip there?

Hazel isn't the only green out there or the only feminist out there or the only anti-racist out there. But she does seem to be singled out for special treatment. I wonder why....

Maybe by JB but on this site and in general shes attacked way less than paul murphy, rbb, una mullally or most of the other hard left

Maybe by JB but on this site and in general shes attacked way less than paul murphy, rbb, una mullally or most of the other hard left

Have many of the others you mention had to deal with far right gangs protesting outside their homes?

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058152341/1/#post116004830

Have many of the others you mention had to deal with far right gangs protesting outside their homes?

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058152341/1/#post116004830

The mansion house, with armed gardai, not ‘a house’

The mansion house, with armed gardai, not ‘a house’

Her family home, where she lives with her toddler - not something the others have been targeted with. Why do you think that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

she's by no means the worst politician we've ever had but genuinely aside from winding up Justin and his missus, how is she 'brilliant'

I think the worst politician we've had in Ireland is probably Ruth Coppinger.

Her family home, where she lives with her toddler - not something the others have been targeted with. Why do you think that is?

Because the others havent lived in the mansion house...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,026 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

There's a different Lord Mayor of Dublin every year but I've never heard of one being targeted in their home (yes, the Mansion House is their home for the year) in that way before, have you?

Has any previous Lord Mayor of Dublin ever been told to go "back" to China ?

Life ain't always empty.

Advertisement