Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your story

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

I was born dark, or a bit tan,
    One night i was requested, to fight like a man,
    Ive a drawer full of medal's
    D'wife likes to see,
    All gotten in Flanders, how nice says she,

One night I packed up, put on my coat,
    Left this green island, on a shakey old boat.
    I almost came back, Leo put on a show,
    People went crazy, party was no more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets.

When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds – pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe.

At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. At the age of 18, I went off to evil medical school. At the age of 25, I took up tap dancing. I wanted to be a quadruple threat — an actor, dancer…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Hairy Japanese BASTARDS!

I'm in my 70's.

I'm a nature enthusiast who worked with wildlife..I know all kinds of famous people including David Attenborough.

I retired in 2012 or the late 90's, depending on which fabricated post you choose to believe.

I draw a pension of over €100,000 per year yet I spend my time doing online surveys for a mere fiver a week.

I was born and reared in Newbridge.When I turned 19 went to the US to live.My jobs over the years were Bartender,bouncer,college student.I earned a degree in Fabrication and Welding.Made a decent living there in various States.Moved home in 2010.Worked an office job until myself and a few MC friends started our own business.So what is yours in a nutshell?

And I hope I'm not coming across as a Feg post.

What are MC friends?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

What are MC friends?

They are an underground group who surface at McDonald's in busy shopping centers to obtain free WiFi, ssssshhh its secret.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭banie01

My story...
    Well I was a cop, and good at my job, but I committed the ultimate sin—and testified against other cops gone bad.
    Cops that tried to kill me but got the woman I loved instead.
    Framed for murder, now I prowls the badlands(Limerick as the locals call it)...
    An outlaw hunting outlaws...a bounty hunter...a renegade.

Keeps me busy like.

banie01 wrote: »
    My story...
    Well I was a cop, and good at my job, but I committed the ultimate sin—and testified against other cops gone bad.
    Cops that tried to kill me but got the woman I loved instead.
    Framed for murder, now I prowls the badlands(Limerick as the locals call it)...
    An outlaw hunting outlaws...a bounty hunter...a renegade.

Keeps me busy like.

Is this from a film or a poster on here?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Is this from a film or a poster on here?

:D

Well some would say my life is quite cinematic...
    Also, I am a poster on here! ;)

So let's add to my legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

What are MC friends?

MC a common abbreviation for motorcycle club

Either that or the OP is in a Mariah Carey fan club

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Muahahaha wrote: »
    MC a common abbreviation for motorcycle club

Either that or the OP is in a Mariah Carey fan club

Is MC not a modern cannibal

• Advertisement

Kylta wrote: »
    Is MC not a modern cannibal

I thought it was short for emcee..Himself and a load of rappers started welding I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Everything I've ever posted about myself has been an absolute lie because for the last 12 years, I've been in witness protection for testifying against some of the earth's biggest scum.
    This is my actual only outlet to 'talk' to anyone.
    I may have to close my account soon.

To thine own self be true

This thread seems to be all about taking the pìss out of others who some of you think aren't "real".

There were certainly one or two in recent times who we could write a book about such was the level of fantasy. Some of you though are extremely suspicious and you will only end up having high blood pressure with the madness of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm from me-hi-co and I like tequila, I'll have long hair forever except in photos, heh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

What are MC friends?

My fellow Motorcycle club friends.

I'm from me-hi-co and I like tequila, I'll have long hair forever except in photos, heh.

A gamey leg,sticky tits and now a love of Tequila.Your not really boasting your strong points.!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭thereitisgone

Well i came from the lowlands, but because of constant confrontation with the neighbours i had to move to the mountains. Terrrible place really bad humidity
    But im hoping to go back to the lowlands that i have a lovely patch of land that i raise few pigs on
    Have a few brothers with big arms but they can find there own land

Well i came from the lowlands, but because of constant confrontation with the neighbours i had to move to the mountains. Terrrible place really bad humidity
    But im hoping to go back to the lowlands that i have a lovely patch of land that i raise few pigs on
    Have a few brothers with big arms but they can find there own land

Lowlands of where?Jaysus if your going for a Walter Mitty scenario at least be consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I was once a plumber. I started installing air conditioning about 6 years ago. I stumbled on BMI and how to apply it to business soon after. I started moulding my team based solely on their BMI. Overtime and pay rises and all the good jobs were given to team members with good BMI. I had a crew of 8 people, 3 left the company, the rest honed their BMI to perfect. Sick days stopped completely, the few that smoked gave up, we didnt need to replace the 3 people that left because productivity improved. Boss was so happy he had me implement these changes to the whole install then maintenance and service divisions of the company.
    We now have 70 per cent of the staff but income was up to 160 per cent of original when I got a job offer from a global manufacturer.
    We started last year implementing these changes in the air conditioning product factories with great success, I spent most of last year on the other side of the world and I'm expecting my role to expand across the whole company. Thousands of people around the world having their BMI monitored. It's like a dream for me.
    I'm so busy that I barely have time to check my own BMI, but I make time, I love nothing more than measuring my height then weighing myself, then doing my victory dance when I am to the decimal point perfect. Not a gram out of place. Every calorie accounted for, minimal waste, one poop break a day at 6 am before I get dressed. Comes out like a ghost, spotless tissue, perfect human being, efficient naked pooping. I met a guy a few weeks ago who knew me from my past, he said I look exactly the same what's my secret, BMI.

• Advertisement

Since this has mostly been a piss take.Which I understand from a internet forum.Fair enough,but how many of you brave posters will post something from your real life?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Got married the first time at 19 to a man much older than me, we had two children, we separated and then divorced he has ended up an elderly lonely eccentric who calls into me and my second husband every now and then, he had to ask me to collect him from the hospital and the air coach because he had no else to ask. He has lot of regrets about how he has live his life but too late now. I feel sorry for him now.

I got married again at 47 to someone I met on a dating site and we are extremely happy and have a great life.

There is loads of other stuff as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

CBear1993 wrote: »
    The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
    Someone did that one already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I'll give my life story in a couple decades time.

At 33 I haven't even really started yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

Since this has mostly been a piss take.Which I understand from a internet forum.Fair enough,but how many of you brave posters will post something from your real life?

Which MC are you a member of?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I know a few who have had very interesting and unusual lives, but you would never think it when you meet met them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I live a very normal, boring life which I'm more than happy with

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

A gamey leg,sticky tits and now a love of Tequila.Your not really boasting your strong points.!

I just hope she's not fegs twin sister, if so shesshe's ****ed and I don't mean with a cock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

I was once a plumber. I started installing air conditioning about 6 years ago. I stumbled on BMI and how to apply it to business soon after. I started moulding my team based solely on their BMI. Overtime and pay rises and all the good jobs were given to team members with good BMI. I had a crew of 8 people, 3 left the company, the rest honed their BMI to perfect. Sick days stopped completely, the few that smoked gave up, we didnt need to replace the 3 people that left because productivity improved. Boss was so happy he had me implement these changes to the whole install then maintenance and service divisions of the company.
    We now have 70 per cent of the staff but income was up to 160 per cent of original when I got a job offer from a global manufacturer.
    We started last year implementing these changes in the air conditioning product factories with great success, I spent most of last year on the other side of the world and I'm expecting my role to expand across the whole company. Thousands of people around the world having their BMI monitored. It's like a dream for me.
    I'm so busy that I barely have time to check my own BMI, but I make time, I love nothing more than measuring my height then weighing myself, then doing my victory dance when I am to the decimal point perfect. Not a gram out of place. Every calorie accounted for, minimal waste, one poop break a day at 6 am before I get dressed. Comes out like a ghost, spotless tissue, perfect human being, efficient naked pooping. I met a guy a few weeks ago who knew me from my past, he said I look exactly the same what's my secret, BMI.

I like your moxy kid

• Advertisement

My life story is a shadowy flight into the world of a man who does not exist.....

A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent - something something someting

In a world of criminals who operate above the law.

Damn I thought I would remember more of it :)

Advertisement