Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest quad core Android Retina Display (2048 x 1536) tablet @ €130 delivered

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

J o e wrote: »
    B.E. have offered to refund it, they said they've sold over 800 and never had one returned but I think I might have a dud. Will take the refund, once bitten...

Can you note the serial number (not necessary to post it here)

I've yet to get mine, but worth keeping a record of it in case some boardsie ends up with your returned one in the future and posts the same issues.
    Then ye can compare serial numbers at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

viking wrote: »
    Something like this might solve the charging issue:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Xbox-360-USB-Cable-Charger-Lead-for-Charging-Wireless-Headset-NEW-UK-/180746429255

Delivery to UK only so use Parcel Motel
    anyone with this tablet and an x-box headheadset charger,can you see if the x box charger fits and charges the tablet please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,001 ✭✭✭Talisman

nokia+usb+charger.jpgI tried it with a Nokia charging cable but no joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 martinaoe2

If anyone knows how to root please post.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

Any chance of a video showing it in action?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

martinaoe2 wrote: »
    If anyone knows how to root please post.

I rooted from kingoapp.com

I have to say mine is flawless. I have no issues with app crashes or downloading. The wifi on mine is stronger than myXperia Z based on using both in the room farthest from my rooter.

The proprietary dc plug is irritating but this isn't the first Chinese tablet I've had that uses this format. Tbh we've two now useless phones in our house that have busted micro usb ports so I don't mind so much;.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Today is my delivery date.
    Nothing in Parcel Motel for me. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

vectra wrote: »
    Today is my delivery date.
    Nothing in Parcel Motel for me. :(

If it's your delivery date it'll be arriving at the Parcel Motel depot today and will not appear in your account until they've sorted all the packages this evening. Then it'll be in your locker tomorrow.

J o e wrote: »
    If it's your delivery date it'll be arriving at the Parcel Motel depot today and will not appear in your account until they've sorted all the packages this evening. Then it'll be in your locker tomorrow.

Sorry,
    I should have been more specific.
    Delivery date was between 24th and 29th.
    Today is the last day.
    I contacted the seller and got a sob story back.
    Not sure what to think really. :(
    Hi ******,

I am very sorry that it has not arrived yet.

Unfortunately, we had a sack of mail returned to us yesterday that had been damaged by our fulfillment company.

Most were identifiable but a few had their labels ripped and innards torn out so we dont yet know whose they are.

If it does nto turn up tomorrow, I would be happy to send another out on the assumption that yours is one of the torn ones - would that be OK with you, ******?

Brian
    BE Tablets

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭logically

Sorry,
    I should have been more specific.
    Delivery date was between 24th and 29th.
    Today is the last day.
    I contacted the seller and got a sob story back.
    Not sure what to think really. :(

Oy vey. I'm guessing I'll get the same story as I've been waiting since before Easter also and today was last estimated delivery day.

• Advertisement

logically wrote: »
    Oy vey. I'm guessing I'll get the same story as I've been waiting since before Easter also and today was last estimated delivery day.

Email him.

mine did not arrive,i bought it off electriceze with amazon. Have sent email. Purchased 19th april.

Email him.

Aye. Will do tomorrow afternoon and see what's what.

Still no PM package,have contacted them and nothing there for me. Have emailed electriconiceze via amazon yesterday and yet to receive a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I got an email from them today saying that the fulfilment company had messed up and they were getting their stock back from them tomorrow to send out themselves.

Hmmm.... the registered address for the original "BE Tablets" in Amazon is a mail forwarding service.

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/be-trading-2

Address

272 BATH STREET
    GLASGOW
    UNITED KINGDOM
    G2 4JR
    (1,240 companies also use this postcode, this is probably a mail forwarding service address)

Tazz T wrote: »
    I got an email from them today saying that the fulfilment company had messed up and they were getting their stock back from them tomorrow to send out themselves.
    was it from be or electoniceze?

horse7 wrote: »
    was it from be or electoniceze?

I got that same email from BE

I got that same email from BE

Me too.

In fairness they offered a refund in their first reply, so I think they're really
    trying to resolve the delivery problems.

I was only looking for an order processing update as it was due to be dispatched on Monday.

Anyone get their table since the postage problem. I am waiting since 19th april.

• Advertisement

horse7 wrote: »
    Anyone get their table since the postage problem. I am waiting since 19th april.

Being sent out today or tomorrow as far as I am aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I've just been in touch for an update. None of the orders were sent out yesterday as 'they didn't get them back in time to post'. I've asked to make sure mine is sent today. Anyone else waiting might want to email them to make sure.

I'll be cancelling if it doesn't go today.

Mine says delivered from Royal mail.but PM say it may not arrive till tue due to bank holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

viking wrote: »
    Something like this might solve the charging issue:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Xbox-360-USB-Cable-Charger-Lead-for-Charging-Wireless-Headset-NEW-UK-/180746429255

Delivery to UK only so use Parcel Motel

I picked this cable up and while it does charge the tablet it doesn't seem to allow it to charge very fast. Currently charging using a 2A charger, the tablet came with a 3A charger....

Got an amazon e-mail that mine was dispatched today.
    Ordered on 23rd April.

Fingers crossed all is okay.

Got an amazon e-mail that mine was dispatched today.
    Ordered on 23rd April.

Fingers crossed all is okay.

Got am email today to say one was sent out.
    Tracked it as delivered to Belfast and parcels checked in at parcelmotel.

Do Parcel motel deliver tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Got am email today to say one was sent out.
    Tracked it as delivered to Belfast and parcels checked in at parcelmotel.

Do Parcel motel deliver tomorrow?

I've picked up several packages from PM on Saturdays, but In Dublin region, dnt know about outside that.

Picked it up there a few minutes ago.
    First impressions are.
    I am impressed.
    Wife is thrilled.

Picked up mine this morning from parcel motel. Had ordered before Easter and it was one of the orders that got messed up. They dispatched again on Thursday so delivery was really quick.

An inauspicious start with the unit and Netflix. Just getting a green screen instead of video. Have googled the issue and no doubt there's a solution but haven't had time to dig in further. RTE player a bit hit and miss whether a programme will play .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Kirijoleth

Mine was due to be delivered by the 26th of April and just arrived tonight. I see the price on Amazon has gone up a little. It was £110 when I bought it and now it looks to be at £130 with Electroniceze and £200 with BE Tablets. THough they both still say 50% off in the title description.

Advertisement