Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elder Scrolls Online

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I could never really get into this game, its a bit all over the place.

That's sort of what MMO's are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I quit this game over the stupid vr ranks thing after level 50. You had to level through instanced versions of the enemy factions territory without actually seeing anyone from that faction. Has that changed at all?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

froog wrote: »
    I quit this game over the stupid vr ranks thing after level 50. You had to level through instanced versions of the enemy factions territory without actually seeing anyone from that faction. Has that changed at all?

thats still there but there are plenty of extended areas that lump everyone in together in a PvE setting (Gold coast etc). I gave up my vet run through the second storyline and decided to go with the expansion packs instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭shootermacg

GodlessM wrote: »
    That's sort of what MMO's are.

I've actually been playing Age of Conan, and faults and all, I still rate it well above ESO. Forgot how good the music and atmosphere are. Its pretty empty these days though, more of a single player experience up to 80.

The classes in AOC are what makes this game such a pleasure to play, I don't think I've seen anyhting even close, in any other MMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

froog wrote: »

Vet Ranks are gone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement