Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Elder Scrolls Online

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Bepolite wrote: »
    Buy the cash shop horse or upgrade to imperial ed in the cash shop.

Caved and bought the horse just a lot traveling to do on foot

Buy the cash shop horse or upgrade to imperial ed in the cash shop.

Caved and bought the horse just a lot traveling to do on foot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Yeah its a good investment, you get tons of cash at higher levels so you won't miss the gold.

Peetrik wrote: »
    Yeah its a good investment, you get tons of cash at higher levels so you won't miss the gold.

Thanks, hopefully i do down in the lowly levels of 10 only get 86 gold per quest etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Where is the cheapest place to buy on ps4 does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Where is the cheapest place to buy on ps4 does anyone know?

It hasn't been released yet and won't be until the new year, maybe never.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Really, ah balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭morgana

I played it for a few weeks but must say it failed to engage me. It felt totally like a single player game, even the public dungeons. I did some for the group dungeons, and while they were decent, they didn't have the complexity I am used to from Rift. (Granted i made it to lvl 27ish only). Public events are not really announced and unless you go looking for them you miss them. Also you need to know where they are if you want to follow the shouts in General chat - and then hoofing it there lol - painful without a mount).
    I does look very pretty but gameplay wise i found it disappointing. I may go back and have another look when it goes F2P. The way it is now it does not justify a sub for me.
    (And Rift 3.0 expansion just got announced so I'm looking forward to that)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

morgana wrote: »
    I played it for a few weeks but must say it failed to engage me. It felt totally like a single player game, even the public dungeons. I did some for the group dungeons, and while they were decent, they didn't have the complexity I am used to from Rift. (Granted i made it to lvl 27ish only). Public events are not really announced and unless you go looking for them you miss them. Also you need to know where they are if you want to follow the shouts in General chat - and then hoofing it there lol - painful without a mount).
    I does look very pretty but gameplay wise i found it disappointing. I may go back and have another look when it goes F2P. The way it is now it does not justify a sub for me.
    (And Rift 3.0 expansion just got announced so I'm looking forward to that)

Some valid points but I do find most people that quit did so in the early levels.

Dolmens (aka Ohh lets rip off rift) and world bosses are now well anounced in zone chat. Whisper the person spaming, ask for an invite and you czan port (almost) directly too them.

Dungeons are definaetly a work in progress. What is there at higher levels is promising.

Whats keeping the people they do have is the amazing PvP. I've never PvPed in my 15 year MMO career, now you cant get me off it.

Itemisation is also completly bollocks. All this siad I've played an avaerage of 4 hours a day almost every day since launch. I should really find something better to do with my time :D

Can't see it going F2P anytime soon, certianly not until/after the console release.

Just loggin in now to play ,is there some sort of boards clan ?

• Advertisement

Eldoco wrote: »
    Just loggin in now to play ,is there some sort of boards clan ?

The Valour Legion seems to have quite a few Irish players, mail me @hexim in game.

The Valour Legion seems to have quite a few Irish players, mail me @hexim in game.

Sent a mail there I think

Sent a mail there I think

at work atm, will pick it up later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Having a spot of trouble which is putting me off playing. My character is level 11, but the only quests I have left to do are all against level 12 or more enemies. Any easy way to level up without starting over?

Having a spot of trouble which is putting me off playing. My character is level 11, but the only quests I have left to do are all against level 12 or more enemies. Any easy way to level up without starting over?

I have that problem from time to time too. You can go play some PvP or try exploring areas to gain more XP.

Though enemies one level above you shouldn't be too much of an issue

You'd think that but usually 2 or 3 of them are all over me and I'm dying all the time then. I'll go exploring and see how I get on.

You'd think that but usually 2 or 3 of them are all over me and I'm dying all the time then. I'll go exploring and see how I get on.

I have also recently started and chances are I could be on similar missions to you, ill be on over the weekend if you want to group up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

hows the game now then? I left after hitting 50 and finding out about the VR grind. if they got rid of that I would be back in a second I reckon.

froog wrote: »
    hows the game now then? I left after hitting 50 and finding out about the VR grind. if they got rid of that I would be back in a second I reckon.

Do the grind in PVP or Grind rather than questing. The PVP in this game is awesome!

Do the grind in PVP or Grind rather than questing. The PVP in this game is awesome!

How do I get to the PvP place ?

• Advertisement

How do I get to the PvP place ?

You need to be level 10, then go to the menu and click on the Alliance War

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I got this friday afternoon and finally got a game 24 hours later... PC master race me hole, Ramshakle gypos the lot of yee :D

Its a fun game and only one quest bugged which is way better than beta, also load times are great, the only bad thing is all these other edgits running around my elder scrolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

How's the game fairing for activity ? Logged in earlier, currently in 5 guilds ranging from 200-500 and majority of people in them have been inactive for a month+ :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Available on Steam starting today. 50% off.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

BeerWolf wrote: »
    How's the game fairing for activity ? Logged in earlier, currently in 5 guilds ranging from 200-500 and majority of people in them have been inactive for a month+ :o

There seems to be lots of other players and there is always someone for a group/steal your kill.

Went into the Alliance War thing earlier this week and, well there wasn't a whole lot going on or much direction given. I ended up getting lost and spending an hour trying to figure out how to get back to the main quest. Was going to have a proper go at it today so if anyone could give me just a couple of basic pointers on what to do and where to go that would be swell.

Went into the Alliance War thing earlier this week and, well there wasn't a whole lot going on or much direction given. I ended up getting lost and spending an hour trying to figure out how to get back to the main quest. Was going to have a proper go at it today so if anyone could give me just a couple of basic pointers on what to do and where to go that would be swell.

Join a guild for direction tbh. AvA is pretty freeform/sandbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

... I ended up getting lost and spending an hour trying to figure out how to get back to the main quest. ...

Tip: Use the Teleport to [Player] function.

If you're in a guild, just look at the guild members window, right click on the name of a player in a zone you want to go to and you'll be sent to the nearest Wayshrine to them. You don't even need to be partied with them, or bother them at all for that matter.

Looking to take down Fungal Grotto and I could use some help. Got through a good bit of earlier but something glitched and the rest of the group became inanimate and I couldn't use weapons or open doors anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ChalyIE

After the European servers are moved to Germany how is your experience with lags and other related issues?

I had no problems before and after using Vodafone as provider.

Advertisement