Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking home bike help

Options
  • 07-06-2021 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am getting a home exercise bike, in a gym I enjoyed the Watt Bike, and disliked the more upright exercise bikes. I have never been at a spin class. I am 185cm and 85kg, male.
    Looked online and found, Hit Fitness/Mac Sport G7 and G8 - the former is friction and chain and later is belt/magnetic.

I have zero point of comparison and was hoping someone might have some advice?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fitness08

I have checked one exercise bike from the Fitness Equipment Dublin Store. It has a DIGITAL MONITOR for multiple functions and a 6kgs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee stability while cycling. you can check out it from their site.

Advertisement