Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary trade fair translators

Options
  • 20-06-2017 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi

I am organizing for my company to exhibit at Agritechnika at Hannover this year. Flying out on 9th and back on 20th of November .

We have a large team going over but only one native German speaker and one Irish man with pidgeon German. I am looking for 2 German people from the midlands to go to the fair to translate for the guys that cant speak German.

Typical trade fair stuff. Customers will come onto the stand for a bit of hospitality. Then there's the trade customers who we don't know, who will have to be pitched.

There's 2 days training with the German speaker we have here before we jet out. The accomodation is all paid for, as is the food and drink, and flights. This is a temporary gig. The product is tractor parts. No technical knowledge is needed. Native German preferred but fluent non native is also welcome.

PM me for more details.

Marly

PS i got admin approval for this post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Going out on the 9th of which month?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Going out on the 9th of which month?

Ah yes. I left out that detail. Agritechnika is on in November. Original post corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

marlyman wrote: »
    PS i got admin approval for this post.
    Mod approval actually
    (seenashow this is the German section and if anything we have to be precise
    :D)

Good luck with your search

Advertisement